Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Hey Guys,

I will be putting a GB together in January for the MSDS Headers. The order minimum will be exactly as before (10) and if anybody has any questions about the headers please use the SEARCH tool or CLICK HERE to read the old GB posts, anything you could possibly want to know about these headers is covered with searching or that post, this is a GB forum (please refer technical questions to the Duratec Performance forums)

We need 10 serious buyers. Price will be finalized at the start of the New Year and the GB will end beginning of FEB.

I'm just give you all a heads up, post here for your interest. Price will be similar to the previous buy with Ypipe.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
just a question are they difficult to install?

00 Black SVT: Removed res, kvr drilled silver cad rotors, c/f pads, 5% tint all around, kenwood cd player, 2 pyle 12" subs, 2 kenwood 6X9's behind seats 800w logic and 1000w pyle amps\ 95 GL MTX:needs tranny evo kit on the way (hopefully)
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Not sure, I've never installed them.

J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Will this include the SC-specific headers?

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I've heard they are a PITA to install because you have to drop the oil pan or something. . .

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Is it going to be the same price listed the old forum? 40HP gain sounds good to me.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Contour_LXsport:
Is it going to be the same price listed the old forum? 40HP gain sounds good to me.

Obviously you didn't read my response to that comment regarding the 40hp claim, neither Dan Nixon's.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I don't want this forum to end up like the last one. Please read through the last GB thoroughly. Not just the opening statement.

I will answer all questions PM'd to me as the year-ends. I am just posting this to get you guys ready since sometimes when we are not prepared to into a GB due to bad timing and lack of funds. There is no deposit taking at this time, just state your interest so I'll know it's worth while to pursue this in the month of January. The GB is exactly like the previous which I believe featured the Vortec spec headers as well.

MORE DETAILS IN JAN'03! - just say "I'M IN"

PM ME YOUR e-MAIL ADDRESS

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Yes they are a pain in the rear to install. I just did them on my car I didn't have to drop the oil pan or anything like that but it did take me quiet a while to do. Do the rear one fist cause it is the hardest.

98 SVT 18" Enkei RS6's, NITTO 555 Extremes Intrax lowering springs K&N filter Sho-Shop Y pipe (without cats) Stock "gutted" manifolds Carbon Fiber Cowl hood Carbon fiber sail panels
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I'm very interested, I just need to know price and shipping when that is made available.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard