Print Thread
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Great GB price ends December 19!!!!

Ok. Here's the deal this thread here was started by me - it says:
Sup! I hope someone reads this. I know one of you goo-roo's know how to install a DMD (it doesn't seem that hard), so how bout we all get a in a group buy and install them all in one day, kinda like another group did. What do you think??

We will meet in Dayton at Dieter88's house for the massive install.

Thanks 'yall
MMARFAN
Scott

Ok now that's said, I will tell you that the best freekin deal on the DMD's are here with an AWESOME deal from llervero

What will happen is you guys pay llervero the money, but to save in shipping they will all come here to my house, but he also said that if we get 10 people we might be able to get a better deal. If you guys are a little timid about haveing them shipped to my house, dont be, I'm very trustworthy, and what the heck would I do with 10+ DMD's???? Frisbee??

When you PM llervero (click here to PM him) , tell him you are in the MMARFAN GB install. He will get back to you with a price, hopefully a cheeper one

Everyone make sure to LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, so I can get a hold of you through that, and update you with info, directions and everything.

Oh yeah PS - we're sill searching for a guy to help us install it

Mazda 6S, V6, Speed Yellow 5 Speed, Sport package Bose audio Painted 'stash and HIDs! w/Injen 1/4 14.750 @ 94.94 Former car: 99 Contour SE Sport Black MTX V6 SVT plastic... 1/4 - 15.012 @ 90.58
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
No bites eh? Well your loss...

So far we have the following people:

2G Sport (possibly)
Dieter88
highline9
CincySVT

Mazda 6S, V6, Speed Yellow 5 Speed, Sport package Bose audio Painted 'stash and HIDs! w/Injen 1/4 14.750 @ 94.94 Former car: 99 Contour SE Sport Black MTX V6 SVT plastic... 1/4 - 15.012 @ 90.58
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Check ya PMs

Diesel owns you
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
unfortunately the Ford dealer in Europe fell through (discontinued part ) - just ask llervero. I'm going to have to obtain the DMD through other meens. Keep checking the GB, I will defanately get this going again.

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard