Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
So shoot me I'm in the wrong forum. If you paid attention you would have noticed I don't drive a Honda I drive a Contour. As for the ignorant fool part you're not worth responding to if the best you can do is call me names as opposed to answering my questions.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Why would you buy a car that you disliked the way it looked and did nothing for you?

Why would you buy that car from the first dealership you went to?

Why are you posting in the Troubleshooting section?

Go to the bottom of this page and check out all the links. Read the reviews amd you'll know what all the "fuss" is about.

Educate yourself.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Thank you for the observations, I will ignore the part about the style. All I am looking for in my post is a better understanding from different points of view.

New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
First of all I don't know what a troll is.

Secondly thank you for your insights. That is what I am looking for.

As far as a problem yes I did have a problem and I posted it in the troubleshooting forum earlier this week. That is what made me start reading all the posts which led me to really start thinking about my car and noticing that others really love theirs. Unfortunately I am not as adept as others with this site and I posted my question in the wrong forum. I am so sorry if I committed some grievious error, I was just looking for some viewpoints. Thats all.

New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Thank you.

New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Again, I don't know what a troll is.

Thank you for the insights, and for helping me to understand and for not insulting me.

New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Yes I was in a rush to get a car, mine was no longer working.

I bought it because I could afford it. It was OK but I don't love it. Thats why I put this post up so you people could tell me what I might be missing or offer insights.

Again I don't know what a troll is.

New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Because I could afford it. It was a mid-size car I could afford and I liked it but I didn't love it.

Geez I am so sorry I posted in the wrong forum. So sue me.

Enough said.

New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
For about the tenth time I wanted a mid size car and this was the only one I could afford. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it. It was OK. So I posted my question (and yes in the wrong forum I know) to get insights from others to see how they percieve their cars. Is that so wrong?
Why so much hostility over a little post on a site? I just asked a question. Chill dude. Its only a car.

New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
First of all thanks to those who replied without insulting me. I was just looking for others thoughts on their car and why they loved it so much. I thought if I had others opinions maybe I would learn to love my car as well. I would see things I had never seen before and learn to appreciate it more. Thats all.

Secondly I don't know what a troll is. Also I'm sorry for posting in the wrong forum. I did have a troubleshooting question earlier in the week. This is the first time I have ever visited a site such as this so I am not as adept as others. I just had a question after looking over the sight and wanted to ask it. Nothing more.

Lastly I don't need the hostility. I just asked a question and was looking for some thoughts. If you don't like the question that I asked or that I posted in the wrong forum, fine, you don't need to call me names or get all worked up. It just seemed like this was a nice group of people and that I could openly ask questions. Maybe I am wrong??!!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard