Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Just thought you would all like to know he is doing really great. He has given us ALOT more info. on some threats that were made to him and about us (his Mom's side of the family in Pa, that found him in less than 2 hours ) and we find it hard to believe someone would threaten a kid the way he was threatened !! We now believe that his running away was the best thing he could have done in the situation he was put in. He is back to the fun loving, caring kid we raised , and steadfastly refuses to see or talk to his father because he did not believe him when Brett tried to tell him what was happening and did not protect him from what he himself went through as a teenager!!
Once again to all who helped, and was willing to help you are angels and our family wishes to wish you a extra special Christmas!! God Bless your kind hearts!

95 Teal Se 5 spd,duratech, loaded(except moonroof) no mods.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I hope all is well now. It seems to be, so just keep your eye out and keep up the hopes. And be happy! its the holidays!!

2002 Focus ZX3, MTX-75: A good amount of mods 2003 SVT Focus ZX5, Getrag-6: FS Stressbar Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my girl!!

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard