OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
All right guys, this is the story:

1) Hector
2) Kevin
3) Phil
4) Mike

You guys have been named to the Chi-Town '03 Committee! What this means is that you will have to come to the meeting on Sunday 12/15/02.

If there are any problems, then post it here.

Though we will talk more in detail, basically I am not going to make you guys do too much work at all. I may need you to do some Misc. stuff if I get too tied up.

As of now, these are how the duties will be split up:

-Hector + Mike will handle all designs and advertising materials. This means that you will design shirts, nametags, themes, and etc.

-Kevin will help me in putting together the activities and the roster for the events.

-Phil will have two duties. Your main duty is to be my Focus contact person, which means that it will be your responsibility to get the Foci to come to the meet. You might help me with the media, and magazines...

I will handle all tasks that are not mentioned. I intend to do all the calling, writing and dealing with NECO as well. I will be in charge of booking hotels, banquets, racetracks, racecourses, and etc...

Lastly, you have been chosen because you have contacted me first. The entire CCEG is welcome to contribute ideas and to help the Committee organize the event...

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
can i be the one who gets to drink beer and toke up?

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by svtnos:
can i be the one who gets to drink beer and toke up?

no way dude, thats my job! By the way if we have a web site for the event I have access to some mad advertising software. Let me know.

2004 Evolution VIII cams-exhaust-tune 315whp 12.7@109
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Milan I will do my best to come to this meeting. I usually can get Sundays off but my bastard boss actually needs an Sunday off oand I think he may choose that day. If I can come after 7pm that would be awesome but I am not sure yet. I will try to get that Sunday off.

Phil

P.S. I'm gonna start posting all over Focaljet about Chi-town 2003!!

Bling Bling

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
All will be done to ensure that everyone can attend. Don't worry Phil, we have some time to work this out.

O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I will handle all tasks that are not mentioned. I intend to do all the calling, writing and dealing with NECO as well. I will be in charge of booking hotels, banquets, racetracks, racecourses, and etc...

if you need any neco help let me know.. i check here several times daily

~nick 2001 Cougar V6 MTX 3L Cougar.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
WhY iS tHeRe A dUdE WiTh A fOcUs On ThE cOnToUr ChI-ToWn CoMmItEe? ThIs Is OnE mEsS uP cLuB....I wOuLd LoVe To RaCe yOu GuYs!!! RoLl OuT

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
LoL u are really a wierd charcter Typing LiKe ThIs AlL tHe TiMe. Anyway I offered my assistance to help Milan because I know it will be a long process. and when you say this club is messed up, them words will only bring you more trouble.

Phil

Chi-Town Committee Member!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
milan here is the info for finishline performance were we have dynoed in the past price should be around 60 for 2 pulls and a airfuel reading... just tell them your from the contour group
FLP DYNO
CALL FOR RESERVING YOUR CLUBS DYNO DAY
CALL: 630-820-9294
EMAIL: DAN@FLPDYNO.COM
EMAIL: JOE@FLPDYNO.COM

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Nice Joe! Time to Dyno the Focus!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard