Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Just a hello and howdie to any of you Dallas folks that are still around. I finally became fed up with good ole mahhh bank. We move into our new apartment on Park (between Coit and Independance) over the next few days. Sonic said I was too nice to the employees and booted me out the door. I don't really consider that bad news though. PC is up and running fine now...got my first cel tonight, still researching that one...

Oh! Bailey is frigin huge!!!!! Everyone thinks he is 3 or 4. Poor little guy is only 18 months old! If anyone wants to give me a call do so 903-288-1033, we plan on being moved by this weekend, Tim will be driving up from Lackland. blah blah blah, hope everyone is still alive, maybe by moving closer I can help bring our family back together.

Whooosh?
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Hey! Congrats on the new place! You're just up the street from us now (75 that is). This move was long overdue and I imagine it'll be a while before you get used to city life again. I don't know how you guys lasted this long without just regressing into overalls and chewing on wheat.

-Chris

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Cool man!! Welcome to the neighborhood. I live about 10 minutes from you now. So, when we gonna get together for Kellers? Or maybe we should have a meet on Contour Rd. in Plano? haha!!!

How big is Bailey? Joshua is 18 months and he's only 25 pounds. We need to get them together. Well, anyway, let's have a Kellers meet. It's been so long, I'm forgetting who you guys are.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Ha Ha...chewin on wheat!

Current - 2005 Evolution VIII Prior - 2002 VW Passat W8 Prior - 1998 T-Red CSVT GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
this saturday would be a good night for keller's, I was already planning on it...fjust have to make sure i have a sitter...i will post again tomorrow night.

Whooosh?
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I'm not sure about this weekend. I've got a friend coming over, so if you guys do,

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
It is almost for sure that we will go sometime this weekend for a burger (Tim will be here for the weekend) but hey, I live here in town now so I am pretty much up for anything anytime...I have to begin my new job search next week. Thought I would take some time off and unpack. And of course we will prolly invite everoyone over once everything is settled in the new place. I have missed all of my contour family.

Whooosh?
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Cool.

When is everybody gonna come see our new place? Kelly helped us move in a couple months ago, and we've been so busy, haven't been able to do anything.

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Welcome to town. I am down in the Hurst area, about 35 minutes from you. I have a wife and two teenage kids, both in high school. 'Nuf sed!

Where is Keller's? I have not been there.

BobZilla

----------------- 99 SE 2.5L Spruce Green Dallas / Fort Worth MSN, AOL: bobzillatexas Lifelong Musician (Drummer)
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by bobzillatexas:
Welcome to town. I am down in the Hurst area, about 35 minutes from you. I have a wife and two teenage kids, both in high school. 'Nuf sed!

Where is Keller's? I have not been there.

BobZilla

If you south on 75 and exit Northwest Highway/Loop 12, then go East on Northwest Highway/Loop 12, it will be on your left a couple miles down the road. You'll see a chevrolet dealership on your left, a pep boys on your right. It's on the left, across from pep boys. It's pretty well lit up at night and there are a lot of cars that go down there. Come check it out sometime. Good burgers, great cars (especially when the CEG is there), and everybody tells me (because I don't drink) that the beer is cheap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard