Next Thread
Print Thread
#489233 11/27/02 12:42 AM
Z
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Z
If anyone in the area, Wisconsin, Illinois, etc, care to join a club that is pretty sweet and trying to become bigger, then go to Cloudsports.org and sign up. These guys are all cool and don't care what kind of car you drive as long as it is respectable. I have the only Ford so far. So lets get with it and meet some new people and have some fun.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by zosopage:
If anyone in the area, Wisconsin, Illinois, etc, care to join a club that is pretty sweet and trying to become bigger, then go to Cloudsports.org and sign up. These guys are all cool and don't care what kind of car you drive as long as it is respectable. I have the only Ford so far. So lets get with it and meet some new people and have some fun.
Us Chicagoans are trying to start a club too.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
I thought this was a club? When people ask me about my car, I always mention this site. It's free publicity, bad but free.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Z
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by bk4293:
I thought this was a club? When people ask me about my car, I always mention this site. It's free publicity, bad but free.

Well yeah this is a club, but do you get together with other CEG members?? Cloudsports is a club that travels to car shows, meets,etc. It's something fun to do.

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by zosopage:
Well yeah this is a club, but do you get together with other CEG members?? Cloudsports is a club that travels to car shows, meets,etc. It's something fun to do.

Click Here...

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Hey steve which one of these is yours car again.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Ummmmmmm....I forget, hold on let me look at the pic one more time

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Ummmmmmm....I forget, hold on let me look at the pic one more time

LMAO

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard