Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#484298 11/20/02 06:00 AM
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Continue your post for the new 98+ kit here. Give me insight to what you think of Terry's pictures. List what you like and don't like. I need to see your responses but I can not move through 32 pages of them...

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Looking again at the original pics Terry posted I will say I'm in favor of the front and rear fascia but I personally am totally against those side skirts, in fact if it comes to be looking anything like that I'll not want the side skirts at all, i'll just stick with the stock SVT skirts.

Looking at the stock svt side skirts, this is pretty up to par already and I wouldn't stray to far from the factory side skirts at all.

There was another pic that posted a Red Contour with a body kit that would mimic something like what will be made. I personally don't like the rear fascia and am in more favor of it looking identical or very close to the rear fascia initially posted by terry on the, I'm assuming Audi!!!

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Hey Chris,

Saw your idea for the hood, if interest is there for the hood posted below do you suppose you could get this bonnet for the kit with VENTS?

GREAT JOB ON MY CAR SO FAR (even though it's choppy I can totally see it coming together)

I don't want to complicate things Both would look good in my opinion.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
mondeno right?

99 Mystique LS T-Red ATX Duratec Mods: Hella stereo Mods K & N air filter w/intake pipe www.sounddomain.com/id/jongordo8
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
whoa I wanna see more pictures of that!

its [censored] beautiful...the hood, the lights, the kit

oh man

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
trust me..it only looks good from that angle.

O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
So is the top of the bumper going to have the same flat part where the oval grill is? I think this kit would look great with a custom grill.

Not sure what it would look like though

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Wow is that going to be the same for the group buy for 95-97 contours. If so I love it.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I agree that we should get a new grill, it would make it look more unique and slick! As for the rear bumper cover i like the second one shown on the contour(the non jetta/audi type) i think the other is too square for our cars. I also agree with the comment about the side skirts, i think they are hidious! something other than that but different from stock. The ones shown look too aggressive for the rest of the kit. Anyway that is just my opinion ad $..02

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Hey man, so far from the pics Hellahydro (Terry) posted it looks like your doing an outstanding job on the front bumper. Like Terry stated it looks like it's going to come out just like the photoshopped pic. Keep up the great work. Man, now that those pics are posted I can't wait to see what the kit looks like all put together.

...And I have to agree on that Mondeo, I think that bumper looks nasty from any other angle.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard