Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i am in for pre- 98 HID quad projector. clear turn signal also.

Ben

95 SE ATX Electric red mucho mods 2005 Scion xB Black Sand Pearl tinted windows red leather steering wheel US Army Mechanic
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Can you get a photo of the headlights? I may be interested but I would like more details.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by toofastsvt:
hector,

i am not trying to offend anyone on this board, that is not my goal. I have already talked to milan about this
several weeks ago and he is ok by this, we may even help each other out - sorry milan i didn't want to get
you involved with this. if you guys are so opposed to this thats fine, i just thought the more options the
better for our cars since we have such a small aftermarket as it is.

Everyone was crying over the fact that Chris H and brad noon are closing shop for personal reasons (sorry to hear chris and brad) and now milan makes some sweet ass headlights and toofastsvt wants to make a morrette style headlights and everyone thinks he stepping on milans toes?
WTF people are trying to make products for your cars!!!! Stop the he made it first crap and just be happy that other people are stepping up to make something.
It reminds me of the focus guy that made a turbo for the zetec that was track, Dyno, and street tested and had a fellow CEG'r there to vouch for the performance, IIRC there was a guy that doesn't post here no more because of a nervous brakedown he had about a month ago, all he kept trying to do was knock down the credability of the turbo'ed zetec because he had one of his own.

Guys relax and may the best man make the best product for everyone to enjoy!

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition Blue Steel 99 Tropic Green SVT (Former Owner) #151 of 710 Born on 10/07/98 Have you driven a FRAUD lately?
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
exactly my thoughts, the more the marrier..

Brian 2004 Nissan 350z Touring brian8064@hotmail.com
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
I'm interested, depending of course on price and the like. i like the morette style a little more than the Style Milan put together. (though those are sweet still) Any idea what kind of time frame you're looking at for 98+ lights?

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Oh yes I want those so badly, please make them mine.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I think it's good that more people are making things, and I think it's great that Morrette style headlamps will be available. I still like Milan's headlamps better because they're more my style. I want my car to pass over as stock to some people (stock meaning looking like an expencive German performance sedan, I've already had people ask me if it's a Jag because of what the rear end looks like) so as soon as I get the money, and as soon as Milan has pre-98 Mystique quad projector Xenons available, my money goes to him

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
re this post,

milan and I have talked about this whole situation and are solving it, we are each working on our own project for now and are
considering join forces in the future

thank you

2000 Silver Frost CSVT with a couple of mods......
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
make the market as big as the Civics and Acura market...

who cares who makes what as long as its bein made

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
like someone else said...the more the merrier...for all the annoucements on alot of parts for our cars prolly most of them have not materialized in the yr and a half i've been reading the site...for all the light mods mentioned i've seen 2 cars with different headlights...and that was josch's and milan's...and these weren't announced in the beginning as being for the group as far as i know...just a couple of creative dudes hooking up their cars and then offering to do lights for those of us interested

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard