Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Wazzzuuuupppp everybody ? Well we were all thinking about a second meet down here in S.D., since the beach was alittle overcrowded, and Qualcomm was an option. I have the dates

Nov 22
Dec 6
Dec13
basically every friday now

I'm there on Friday, let me know if your down so we can save some spots, its 5 bucks a head at gate, I even found a few people over on our brother site fordcontour.org that wanna come , Lets get this rollin!!!

99Mystique
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I'll try to be there. I am getting new tires anyway might as well use up the old ones real good. What time? Do we want to meet there or down the street and roll in like a chain gang. we can met at my house if you want. I live in rancho Bernardo.

Later

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I'm down, just let me know a time and place to meet. By the way, I'm going to the autocrosses on the 30th if anybody else wants to join.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Hey - my car is running good again, so I'd love to get out on the track. What time are we talking for this Friday - and does anyone have a helmet they'd let me use for a couple of runs - I promise I don't have lice

97 Contour SE MTX K&N 3530, UR UDP, 19# Injectors, mystery mod, FMS wires, Fordchip.com chip, SVT: TB, Flywheel, clutch, exhaust 04 Grand Caravan SXT
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
i was thinkin about being there around 6:30 or 7pm, the races go all night, Not a bad idea, cruising in all together, , i'de like to know what time is good for everybody else though,

99Mystique
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I get off work at 2pm, so it's just a matter of how much time to kill for me.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
So far theres!!!!
1)PATH914
2)SCOTT97SEMTX
3)SHORTY96
4)MYFASTSE
5)S.D.MYSTIQUE
6)possibly (mental case and dubkatz

maybe (7) lets keep it going!!!!

Hey Path914 , is there a way to get ahold of MentalCase?,

what we'll probably do is enter the front gate off of Friars rd. and meet right there in the parking lot somewhere, from there we will enter the race gates together, SCARE SOME CIVICS!!!!

99Mystique
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I have mental case's number I'll try to give him a call. I am trying to get my motor mount fixed before friday so I can run. I can't run with no tranny mount.

Later

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Which mount is bad - I've filled my front and replaced my rear and can change out either one in about 30 minutes.

If it's the front one (or even the back one I guess) we could get a tube of window weld urethane from Napa and have it filled solid for you in no time flat - just takes about 12 hours or so to dry.

97 Contour SE MTX K&N 3530, UR UDP, 19# Injectors, mystery mod, FMS wires, Fordchip.com chip, SVT: TB, Flywheel, clutch, exhaust 04 Grand Caravan SXT
S
S
Whats up all! I am comming from the South Bay Area on a Friday night, it will take aprox. 3 hours so please keep the meeting time posted so I know what time to leave work, if anyone is in my area or passes through and would like to make the journy along with me your more than welcome to. Feel free to contact me.Crystalyn.Washburn@trw.com

*Shorty*

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard