Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#483183 11/19/02 01:58 AM
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
OP Offline
H
Yesterday's meet was better in terms of numbers, but still lacking Contours. In fact, every car attending looked different, with one pre-98 'tour, one 98+ 'tour, one Cougar, one FSVT, and that Mystique that we parked next to

For December's meeting, I'd like to propose a topic: winter prep and care. For those of us who can't currently afford a winter beater, what's the best way to care for your car during the winter? My concern is not being able to wash the car in my driveway, so I think we should meet at a local do-it-yourself car wash, wash off the salt and crap, and swap tips on how to best protect your finish.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Count me and the FSVT in .

1996 Contour LX 2.5L ATX Performance Mods: Ford Racing 9mm Wires- Autolites Platnum Plugs- Kkm Intake- Yodude Exhaust With Magnaflow Muffler-Superchip- Svt Throttle Body Sound Mods: Kenwood Deck- Mtx Mono 4000 Series Amp- Mtx 15" Thunder 8000
Z
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Z
Hi. WHere is the next meet at?? I just joined the CEG and there is so much to read I havn't found out everything yet. Let me know I live in Plymouth, Wi and have a 99 SVT Contour. I would come in a heartbeat. That is if I don't have to work.

H
OP Offline
H
Originally posted by zosopage:
Hi. WHere is the next meet at?? I just joined the CEG and there is so much to read I havn't found out everything yet. Let me know I live in Plymouth, Wi and have a 99 SVT Contour. I would come in a heartbeat. That is if I don't have to work.

I don't know exactly where yet. I've been trying to coordinate meets on the west side of town, since most of us live on the south side or in Waukesha.

If you or anyone else can recommend a good DIY (machines BAD) car wash we can meet at, please do. I'll bring my microfiber towel so I can amaze you as I dry two, maybe three soaking wet cars with one towel! Wow!

This time I'll also remember to bring my laptop and OBD-II scanner tool in case anyone would like to use it.

Does Dec. 8 sound good to everyone?

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Z
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Z
December 8 should work for me. Just tell me where to go. Can't make any suggestions as to where since I live up here.

Z
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Z
Thanks for the kind words about my car. I should be able to make it down, all I need is a time and place. I'll probably freeze my fingers off when I wash it up before I drive down though.

H
OP Offline
H
You don't want to wash it when you get here? I'm hoping to hold the meet at a self-serv car wash, but I understand if its cheaper/more convenient to do it up there

Then again if its too cold we might have to skip the wash. The weather report is a high of 32, so its probably best if we meet during the mid-afternoon of the day.

Z
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Z
Your right,I can wait till I get there to wash it. Mid afternoon sounds like a good time, Packers don't play till 7:30 pm.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
wassssssssssssup all... i have been working alot lately, so no contour.org chat lately, anyways, found out my bank 1 cat is the cause of my CEL, ekkkk, i dont know what to do!! lol

1999 T-Red Contour SE Sport S&B Filter Custom 2.25 exhaust with magnaflow parts. Focus 16" Rims
O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by 99REDSE:
wassssssssssssup all... i have been working alot lately, so no contour.org chat lately, anyways, found out my bank 1 cat is the cause of my CEL, ekkkk, i dont know what to do!! lol

gut it

~nick 2001 Cougar V6 MTX 3L Cougar.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard