Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by DanCanuck:
Also looking to get some head work done...I want to getthe bigger valves and the head ported ....probably haveto ship it out to the US for that work.
Dan in Vancouver

Dan, there is a shop up in Vancouver, Canada that works on Foci that may be able to help you out. It is the same group that shoe horned a CSVT engine into a ZX3. I'd talk to them about the head work, I'm sure they probably know someone that would be able to do the work you're looking for.

The shop is ZX3 Tuning. I'd get in contact with them and find out what they recommend. That would probably be easier then shipping your heads off to some place here in the US and paying more then you have to for it.

Robert

Last edited by Qbert; 11/20/02 08:37 PM.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I wish I had the time to go for a drive today. It is beautiful outside.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Dan-Kershaw Performance in Langley has a flow bench and across the the street from Kershaw is Thunderbolt Engines.Thundebolt built a Ford 302 derivative for me this year for a street car that dyno'd at 424hp[at 6000 rpm] and 406 lbs torque[at 3600 rpm].Kershaw flowed the heads for this application. Thunderbolt has built or machined four motors for me over the last 11 years.It was good to see you at the Brown Bros. open track day in September. Alex

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
here it is..

The paint job ended up costing $300.. OUCH
But they matched it perfectly and I'm happy with the end result.

Anyone want to buy my old trunk?...

Last edited by Shaun G; 11/21/02 06:40 PM.
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
That looks really good Shaun! Any reason you didn't get the lower mesh part painted too?

I was busy the other night driving this beauty around:

MMMM, I do have a feeling one of my next cars will be a BMW. I've rode in a couple 325is' before, but the M3 is a totaly different beast. You can definitely tell they designed a race car, then made it driveable on the street. It is pretty raw, made the Contour feel like a luxury boat.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
uhh cause I'm not very smart. It never occurred to me.

I drove a friends 1998 M3... all I can say is wow!
But I like the earlier body style better. Looks like fun and man, can those old BMWs be fast!

Last edited by Shaun G; 11/22/02 12:17 AM.
J
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
J
Wow Shaun! That looks great! There is no doubt in my mind that I will be doing that as well. I love the badgless look! Gotta love it! Damn! Beautiful tour! BTW, mind if I ask what shop did the paint job? Thanks! Laterz

98 Silver SVT - #312 4/17/97 B&M K&N Drop In Silver Grill Black Sail Panels Blue LED Switches/Clock Lockless (In Progress) Yellow Headlight Bulbs (Burnt out - 3 months) Yahoo - JaxoRacing MSN Messenger - E-mail Addy
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
thanks for the leads Alex & Qbert. I will make some calls
about the head work!

I keep forgetting the check the NW forum so everyone have
a good thanksgiving and a great Christmas holiday

dan

2000 Black SVT #2639/2760; w/18 OZ Superleggera's, Pirelli Pzero Nero. MSDS Headers,Quaife LSD, CF DF, Borla,,chipped,DMD,Baer Track rotors. Lowered/HR and Koni's; HPP & OMP 3L Valves w/ P&P Heads (thanks Kinger!)
E
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
E
Hey guys,

If anyone needs some excellent rust free steel rims for their tour, SVT too, let me know...I'm still in Bremerton, WA. ... edorfox@attbi.com

...Ed

2002 True Blue Mustang 3.8 Ltr. V6, MTX
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Well i ahve been out on trianing exercises with my ship that is why i haven't been able to respond to anyones post.

i just got back this sunday. I am fine and so is the contour. i am sad to say though do sparatic planing on the navys part my wife and my contour will be heading off to Oceanside,CA for about a year. she will be finishing her school while i go on my 6 month deployment and all the others we are being sent to do to this war on terroism. i will try to make all our meets if i am not gone but iwill be rolling in in my 72 skylark.

99 contour sport atx,new pedals,mesh grill,TSW Zenon 17x7, svt front brakes and springs,struts, shoshop y-pipe no cat and adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2 piping into two can styled magnaflows.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard