Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
J
Hey all! Just wondering how everyone is doing since it has been so quite around here. Hey Qbert! Nice meeting you, sorry didn't get to talk much that day. We deffinetly need a northwest meet. I would really like to see some more contours.
Anyone doing any custom work on there tours? I have been working at changing the door lock and window switches to blue. It's looking pretty good, almost done. Trying to figure a good color for dash and gauges. Thinking either a light blue (doors and windows switches are a dark blue already) or white... ? .. Donā??t know yet. Another thought is Red kinda like a reverse passat/jetta lighting scheme.
Anyways. Bored and thought I would say Hi and see how everyone is doing. Later

98 Silver SVT - #312 4/17/97 B&M K&N Drop In Silver Grill Black Sail Panels Blue LED Switches/Clock Lockless (In Progress) Yellow Headlight Bulbs (Burnt out - 3 months) Yahoo - JaxoRacing MSN Messenger - E-mail Addy
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Wow, you have an older SVT than I do! Things have been pretty quiet on the Northwest board lately. I'd love to have another northwest meet! The last one I organized flopped and in the end I couldn't even attend! Now my SVT is about to turn 100,000 miles, so I'm waiting to see if it's going to burst into flames or something! I don't plan to do any mods to my vehicle until I pay off the transmission job I just had done. Everything costs lots of money! I'll keep checking this board for new events!

Mike

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Hi all,
I've been busy with school, work, and family. Sorry for becoming a hermit on y'all.

As far as the haps with the Tour:
Nothing changed. Got no cash, so got no flash.
My Potenzas are showing their strengths in the rain now. That, coupled with a healthy dose of Rain-X has made the onset of fall a lot easier to deal with.

Sounds like we have gotten a few new members since our summer meet. I'd be interested to see if a rainy-day-run could be organized before Father Christmas take ahold of our social calendars.

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I am there as long as you all promise to not stand me up this time!

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Wouldn't dream of it.

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Well... I got a 1998 trunk lid and am getting it painted tommrow... can't wait to see it on..

J
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
J
Nice!! I am totaly jelous! That's deffinetly what I have planed for the future of my tour. Make it totaly badgless with filled in antenna and trunk lock too. ahh.... One day Question: How much did you get your decklid for? I was checking out fosters for a pre 98 trunk and it was running about $300 for one in good shape. Please!! PLEASE PLEASE!! Post pic when you get a change please? hehe. Can't wait to see it. Laterz

98 Silver SVT - #312 4/17/97 B&M K&N Drop In Silver Grill Black Sail Panels Blue LED Switches/Clock Lockless (In Progress) Yellow Headlight Bulbs (Burnt out - 3 months) Yahoo - JaxoRacing MSN Messenger - E-mail Addy
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Sadeeq:
Wouldn't dream of it.

Glad to hear it.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
$75... lol.. but I have to get it painted which will be around.. $200

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
HI guys, ...with all our rain, I've found my Yoko Paradas
are too hard so I'm going with the softer compound spec 2.
Also looking to get some head work done...I want to get
the bigger valves and the head ported ....probably have
to ship it out to the US for that work. We should get our
act together and meet up during the spring.....when the
days get longer and the rain finally stops.

Happy thanksgiving to all you Americans next week!

Dan in Vancouver

2000 Black SVT #2639/2760; w/18 OZ Superleggera's, Pirelli Pzero Nero. MSDS Headers,Quaife LSD, CF DF, Borla,,chipped,DMD,Baer Track rotors. Lowered/HR and Koni's; HPP & OMP 3L Valves w/ P&P Heads (thanks Kinger!)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard