Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
I will be purchasing the street flight turbo kit & i need to know the best flywheel to install with my quaife and clutch masters stage2 clutch?

Last edited by nick10; 11/15/02 03:35 AM.
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I reccomend the sho billet steel, known to be safer then Aluminum but in street application the AL is usually fine, however it seems clutchs have a hard time grabbing some of the aftermarket AL flywheels with steel inserts so I just went with SHO because it was still 6.5lbs lighter and proven to be compatible with most all clutches.

I offer PnP Heads for all durtec's details at PnPheads.com or jesse@pnpheads.com for details.
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Do you have the sho shop flywheel installed already? If so how does it feel?

K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
I'll be Checking you Nick

98SVT #43 Some Goodies
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Its installed just not running yet This weekend were firing up the SC 3L for the first time so after I break it in I'll give you all the reviews you would like, however with 300+ FWHP I don't know if I can accuratly tell how the flywheel feels

I offer PnP Heads for all durtec's details at PnPheads.com or jesse@pnpheads.com for details.
L
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
L
do any of you have info on the street flight turbo kit?

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
do a simple search and you will find tons of info on it

99 Mystique LS T-Red ATX Duratec Mods: Hella stereo Mods K & N air filter w/intake pipe www.sounddomain.com/id/jongordo8
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'll be using the Fidanza. I dorve an SVT wwith one on and it TRANSFORMED the car. It literally liberated ~20hp in the driveline and made the car rev soooooooo much quicler which of course resulted in faster acceleration. Teamed up with a turbo, it'll will be ridiculously quick!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
QUICK!!!! QUICK!!!did I read that right. O-OH I better put mine in.

Quote in a couple of months- Nick is that the M5 trying to catch up, lets pullover stop and wait for him?"

Former Owner 99' Svtour #2169 black/tan Pics
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by kinger:
I reccomend the sho billet steel, known to be safer then Aluminum but in street application the AL is usually fine, however it seems clutchs have a hard time grabbing some of the aftermarket AL flywheels with steel inserts so I just went with SHO because it was still 6.5lbs lighter and proven to be compatible with most all clutches.

What Clutch do you have??

98SVT #43 Some Goodies
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard