Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
B
BDR Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
i'm guessing you have the Xenon right!
i'm so down for some!

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
VERY nice!

Keep this thing going for a few months, as I've got a few other things I've got to shell out money for.

I'm definintely in for the Xenons, though.

What type are the Xenon bulbs and how hard are they to replace if/when they burn out? I'm just trying to get an idea of future maintenance on them.

Again, sweet looking product, Milan.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Oops! Answered my own question when rereading your initial post.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
O
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
O
Those are beautiful!!!! I definately want a set. I was just wondering what the turn around time might be? So I know how long I would be without headlights.
Thanks,
Mike

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
All right, here is some more info:

These will be offered indefinately! The reason I posted it on here is to get your attention. Don't worry guys, when you have the money, let me know. They are not going anywhere.

I will be coming out with the pre 98s in about a month or two. That way nobody gets left out.

If you have existing HID kits that utilize the D9006 bulbs (D2S Custom made into a 9006) I can still do this, though it will cost some more. I had to do this exact same thing because I had the same problem.

However, it can be done and you see the results above...

FYI, the MM Xenons WILL NOT be using D9006 Bulbs. I am going to be using real OEM D2S bulbs which will make this a premium product.

ALL of the lights will be exactly as you see them. The only difference is the lightbulbs inside...

Also, if you are considering HID, this will be the best way to go, since the beam pattern is fantastic, and also I can guarantee you the lowest price for HID equipment guys!

This is especially true if you donate your existing Headlights. For $725 you will have the most advanced lighting product on the market! Think about it!

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by OUTLAW13MW:
Those are beautiful!!!! I definately want a set. I was just wondering what the turn around time might be? So I know how long I would be without headlights.
Thanks,
Mike
Like I posted above, 2-4 weeks depending how busy I am with these and how many orders I have, etc... But it could be even less...

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
milan, i got a couple of questions....

i dont know too much about projector style headlamps....are the only differences between the halogen and xenon the brightness or the color as well?

also, are the turn signals affected? how does this affect such things as clear corners and what not?

any plans for matching fog/driving lights?

thanks

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Would it be possible to post a straight on view with the lighs off from a distance (like the last shot without the lights on)? I LOVE these lights, definitely in the future.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Make sure you let us know when you come out with pre-98 ones. Now that my car got some balls, it needs some look to go with it. Or it can stay looking like a grunt.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
yeah, when you come out with pre 98s let me know

96 se with svt ground effects and pre 98 svt front bumper, optimized tb, svt maf w/svt intake, daul exhaust, with no main cat,resonator, svt gauges and short shifter,reverse lockout removed,e1 svt rims
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard