Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
This is just one of the products that I will be offering through the newest CEG company, Milan Motorsports. They are Morette style 98+ Contour Headlights, utilizing two projectors in each headlight. There is a patent pending on them, and I hope to receive the rights very soon.

(A big thank you to my Chicago brethren, Kevin, for hosting the pics, and Mike for taking them. )

The Pair pictured here are the top of the line MM Xenon version, utilizing the 6000K HID system.

There will be two different products offered:

1)The regular Halogen Headlamps, utilizing the 65 Watt H9 Bulbs.(Stock # MM-C98MH)

2)The Xenon Headlamps pictured above, utilizing D2S bulbs, with the output of 4800K - 6000K. (Stock # MM-C98MX)

The prices will go as follows:

If you donate your existing headlights to be remade:

-$325.00 for the Halogen Version

-$725.00 for the Xenon Version

If you do not want to donate your existing headlights:

-$525.00 for the Halogen Version

-$925.00 for the Xenon Version

These babies will be available for sale in 2 weeks!!! If you want them, you can order them now. Turn around on these will be approx. 2-4 weeks time. They are hand built, so please allow time for them to be made right. Thanks.

You can pay in a couple of ways: Money order or Paypal. But be advised that with the paypal it may be more expensive. As much as $15 extra! So your best bet is to send me a money order.

Address:

Milan Motorsports
211 E Naperville
Westmont IL 60559

Paypal:
milanmotorsports@hotmail.com
add 5% of the total amount if paying with PayPal

If you guys have any questions, or would like to get a hold of me, please email me at milanmotorsports@hotmail.com

Thanks everyone, and I hope that many of you will find them to your liking.

Last edited by perry; 11/16/02 03:51 PM.
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
YOU ARE THE F*CKIN MAN!

I would go in but there's another guy doing it too for me so I have to see what comes up on his side.

I might be in on it in 3 weeks.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Nyceboy, take you time and make the right decision. All I have to say is that my boys here in Chicago CEG were awe stricken when I pulled up to our meet yesterday. These lights are so radical that they totally transform the look of the Tour. When I first put them on, a few people did not recognize that the car was in fact an American Spec Contour... LOL.

O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I agree, a friend of a friend is making them but looks like cost wise it's gonna be the same plus he's not going production with it.

I'm probably gonna support a CEGer n e way 3 weeks i'll make my decision

Do you take downpayments?

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Yes, a downpayment is fine man. I have no problem with that. However, I would need the entire amount before any work could start. This is due to the fact that as of now, I have little capital to buy parts in bulk amounts. So I have to order parts on per order basis most likely.

I figure in a month or so, I will be able to buy parts at a much lower cost, and have them here and ready. This way, we could do a downpayment, and then before I ship them out, you would pay the rest off...

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
What if you already have the D2S HID kit?

-Antonio

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
OMG, those are beautiful! I wish I had the money, but give me some time and I'll definently be up for a set.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
This way, we could do a downpayment, and then before I ship them out, you would pay the rest off...

Yeah that's what I was getting at. If I could put a down on it, and when they're made and when I have the rest I could pay it off.

I don't want to wait to long since the body kit on my SVT is almost done and it would be pimp to mob those things too. I'll confuse the sh!t out of ppl.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
That's the coolest thing I have seen for a Contour in a long time... now to save up $725... kinda difficult for a college kid... nice work Milan!

Diesel owns you
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
holy crap. pls continue to offer these for months. i dont have cash but they looking f'ing sweet. I WANT THEM.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard