Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I wasnt able to secure any extra helmets, but i've got mine and Joe's got his, you can share at MAM its cool with them We'll be ok there. Meet is still on, still planning for 2 PM CST @ Perkins, 72nd and I-80, just NORTH of the interstate... see yall this afternoon, i'm goin to freakin bed!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Does anyone know how late you all we be there at MAM. I don't get off from work till 1800 and won't be able to leave for MAM till about 1900. I don't want to drive down there to find out that everyone has left already, but I am still willing to go to dinner if that is still on.

Later.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
I have no idea dpa43 but you can call my cell phone when you get done.

308-380-0595. I can let you know what we are doing and meet up with you.

Give me a ring.. I"m Jeremy.

Prez 99' Silver Frost Cougar ATX V6 Lund Headlight Covers, V-Tech Taillight Coves, Smoked Sidemarkers, Indiglo Guages, Cougar UIM badge, Mirko Racing Battery Tie Down, Monza Duel Exhaust!
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
So guys how was the meet? Any good pics? COME ON, wish i could have gone!

Over 200,000 miles and dead......kinda. Time to get a new ride.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i had a blast, got some good pics and a few videos, i'll get em up tomorrow hopefully

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Yeah it was awesome, except for thinking I was toast on the way to MAM. We should check the Honda boards -- that dude's probably talking up all his fictional kills tonight (Tim, me, etc.).

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
anyone get pics or vids up yet?

Prez 99' Silver Frost Cougar ATX V6 Lund Headlight Covers, V-Tech Taillight Coves, Smoked Sidemarkers, Indiglo Guages, Cougar UIM badge, Mirko Racing Battery Tie Down, Monza Duel Exhaust!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
theres a vid of me vs dave in pics and vids pres, other than that most of my pics sucked, i didnt snap off enough good ones
but heres all my shizzle
tims run vs that red civic is there too

http://www.mammoth.org/~speddmn/MAM11-16-02/

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Dammit!! I will have to keep an eye out for future events. Guess i though nothing cool like that could go down in nebraska.

1998 SVT
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
It didn't. It was in Iowa. Actually, I think this was the beginning of something collaborative with Cougars/Contiques/Focuses, etc.....keep an eye open!!!!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard