Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
We will be having a meet the 16th of November in Omaha NE. This will be from 2pm to we get done

This is what we will be doing. Street racing at an autocross course!

http://www.midamericamotorplex.com/code/streetracing.htm

Please post if you plan on going and if your racing or whatching. Plan on dinner afterwards at 9pm and then there is crusing section afterwards. Anyone from out of state is welcome at my place afterwards in Lincoln, NE. Make resevations now.

This invite is for Cougars, Contours and focus's. Messages are posted on their boards as well.

Prez 99' Silver Frost Cougar ATX V6 Lund Headlight Covers, V-Tech Taillight Coves, Smoked Sidemarkers, Indiglo Guages, Cougar UIM badge, Mirko Racing Battery Tie Down, Monza Duel Exhaust!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
hey prez whaddup, i'm down for sure man Punch dave in the teeth too, make him come!

if you need a place to meet up in omaha I can wrangle one up for us post haste

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
Cool... yeah but dave is a bit bigger than me.. so I will have to pass on punching him .

Yeah we will need to find a spot to meet up. If you have any suggestions. Let me know.

Prez 99' Silver Frost Cougar ATX V6 Lund Headlight Covers, V-Tech Taillight Coves, Smoked Sidemarkers, Indiglo Guages, Cougar UIM badge, Mirko Racing Battery Tie Down, Monza Duel Exhaust!
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J

Its hunting season up here then!!

'03 Protege 5 MTX '02 Mazda Protege LX MTX former owner of: 96 Contour GL 2.5 ATX
P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
man I dont even know what to think of that... that mean your coming as well?

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
jlanger, I thought only sheep gave you that look.....

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i think it means we're supposed to return fire if we see antlers

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
well no [censored]

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
here is who we have so far.

Cougars
Ketchup -- Sitting
Prez -- Racing
ColumbianII ( maybe ) -- Racing
cougar4life -- sitting

Contours
Davo7SVTC -- Sitting
Speed Demon -- Racing

Focus's
Krill -- Racing

We need helmest so you if you have 1 or 2 or know anyone iwht one please bring it.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Hold on there chief....I told you I'll TRY to make it.

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
well it won't let me edit it... sorry looks like you have to come now.. or matt is going to punch you in the teeth

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I'm trembling.......NOTTTTT!!!!

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
If Dave and Matt are gonna brawl, I need to know now... Business is business fellas...

LOL.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
In reply to:

***VOTE DEMOCRAT NOVEMBER 5TH!!!***

I thought you were a man of ideals, not partisanship Milan?!?!?!?!?!?!

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
If you guys do a dinner afterwards I should be able to make it to that. I have to work on Saturdays till 6:00 and cannot get the day off.

Last edited by dpa43; 10/31/02 12:59 PM.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
Sure thing dpa43. You could still make it for a couple hours of racing as well. I will post up our eating location as soon as I find one.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I might go, i need to see what i have going on that weekend. I wouldn't mind taking my tour down the track

1998 Contour LX, duratec, silver frost, tan leather
P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
that would be awsome johnboy!

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I think we should go down to the Old Market to eat afterwards....even though we got some young'ns....

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
old markets overrated, lets go to hooters, yougins can go, i can smoke, and they have beer.. not to mention the food doesnt suck

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I wish I could make it, but I've got WAY too many trips already on my plate through the end of the year to add more.

After this weekend, I will be home 2 weekends, the 16th being one of them.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I dissent. Old Chicago...pizza's good, you can smoke, young'ns can come, and they have beer......

but then again, that's if I go...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
OC works too

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Can I get some Chicago CEG'ers????

J
J
so whats up Dave are you going?

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Only if you are, Jimmy.

I'm about 95% sure I'm going.

J
J
This sound like a great idea, count me in. I don't have anything planned, but I am not sure about Candy. I dont think I will run my car, but Candy is thinking about running her focus if she could make it. Also for dinner what about cajun or mexican. Just a thounght for the mix.

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
Cool glad to have ya JmMystique. Bring the focus and your ride and any helmets if you have them.

We are in desperate need of helmets!

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Good to hear Jimmy...I'll plan on going. And if you have any specific suggestions for food, let us know.

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
We need a place in Omaha to meet.

Lincoln people please meet at 12:45 at Conoco/Wendy's way out on 27th street by I-80 and the Huge anderson ford out there.

Phone number for me 308-380-0595

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i'll wrangle up a place for us to meet prez, give me a day or two

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
what's the exact intersection? I have no idea where that is in Omaha. Or could you get driving directions from mapquest?

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
Johnboy you from lincoln? Lincoln people are meeting at the announced location so far. Omaha meet spot is yet to be determined.

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
for an updated list and all new info please check the main post here.

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=89&threadid=56002&STARTPAGE=1

I will also post really really important stuff here.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I'm in vermillion, SD. I just don't know omaha that well because i'm usually hanging out with the group from Sioux Falls.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Jon, when Matt gets the meeting place for us we'll give you some detailed instructions.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
jon, sweet, i'm up there every summer at L&C lake, i'll have to holler at ya next summer before i head up

still working on a meeting place

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Ok, I think we found a spot! at 72nd and I-80 theres a Perkins family resturant with a large parking lot to the south of it, we should be able to meet there with no problems, what time will you guys be hitting o-town lincolnites?

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
We're meeting at 12:45, so I'd say no later than 2. Not that it'll take us an hour and 15 minutes to get there, just that we'll probably shoot the shitt for a few. I always eat at that Perkins....sounds like a good place to me!! You're a [censored] genious, Matt!!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Davo7SVT:
We're meeting at 12:45, so I'd say no later than 2. Not that it'll take us an hour and 15 minutes to get there, just that we'll probably shoot the shitt for a few. I always eat at that Perkins....sounds like a good place to me!! You're a [censored] genious, Matt!!!

well duh!!! moron.

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
cool perkins it is! I will inform the other forums. Meet at Perkins at 2pm we aren't leaving at 1pm from lincoln.

Last edited by Prez; 11/09/02 06:46 AM.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
roger that boss, 1400 @ perkins, oohra!

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Jeremy, Matt talks in military time....but that's normal compared to other [censored] he does.

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
I hope someone knows where the track is ..

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i gotcha covered dere

and it aint military time its just a 24 hour clock... having two 10 o'clocks is stupid!

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Is everyone that said they're going still on board?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
'hell yeah!'

J
J
we are still in, but did not get a helmet.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
we should be fine for helmets i think, i've got one, my buddy joe (with a 93 celica, hes coming too) has one, if i can get ahold of my other buddy hes got 2-3 he doesnt use all the time and could probably loan me

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
meet is still on as planned.

Any Questions call me at 308-380-0595 or e-mail me at prez2510@hotmail.com

O yeah I should have 3 hard hats... keep the fingers crossed

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I wasnt able to secure any extra helmets, but i've got mine and Joe's got his, you can share at MAM its cool with them We'll be ok there. Meet is still on, still planning for 2 PM CST @ Perkins, 72nd and I-80, just NORTH of the interstate... see yall this afternoon, i'm goin to freakin bed!

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Does anyone know how late you all we be there at MAM. I don't get off from work till 1800 and won't be able to leave for MAM till about 1900. I don't want to drive down there to find out that everyone has left already, but I am still willing to go to dinner if that is still on.

Later.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
I have no idea dpa43 but you can call my cell phone when you get done.

308-380-0595. I can let you know what we are doing and meet up with you.

Give me a ring.. I"m Jeremy.

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
So guys how was the meet? Any good pics? COME ON, wish i could have gone!

Over 200,000 miles and dead......kinda. Time to get a new ride.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i had a blast, got some good pics and a few videos, i'll get em up tomorrow hopefully

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Yeah it was awesome, except for thinking I was toast on the way to MAM. We should check the Honda boards -- that dude's probably talking up all his fictional kills tonight (Tim, me, etc.).

P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
anyone get pics or vids up yet?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
theres a vid of me vs dave in pics and vids pres, other than that most of my pics sucked, i didnt snap off enough good ones
but heres all my shizzle
tims run vs that red civic is there too

http://www.mammoth.org/~speddmn/MAM11-16-02/

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Dammit!! I will have to keep an eye out for future events. Guess i though nothing cool like that could go down in nebraska.

1998 SVT
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
It didn't. It was in Iowa. Actually, I think this was the beginning of something collaborative with Cougars/Contiques/Focuses, etc.....keep an eye open!!!!

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Good deal, i will have to do that.

1998 SVT
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
that's right, iowa is the sh#t!!!!!!!!!!!! and next week is chi-town, dave get ready. but man do i have some memories in iowa

Last edited by toofastsvt; 11/21/02 11:20 PM.

2000 Silver Frost CSVT with a couple of mods......
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard