Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i'll wrangle up a place for us to meet prez, give me a day or two

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
what's the exact intersection? I have no idea where that is in Omaha. Or could you get driving directions from mapquest?

1998 Contour LX, duratec, silver frost, tan leather
P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
Johnboy you from lincoln? Lincoln people are meeting at the announced location so far. Omaha meet spot is yet to be determined.

Prez 99' Silver Frost Cougar ATX V6 Lund Headlight Covers, V-Tech Taillight Coves, Smoked Sidemarkers, Indiglo Guages, Cougar UIM badge, Mirko Racing Battery Tie Down, Monza Duel Exhaust!
P
Prez Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
for an updated list and all new info please check the main post here.

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=89&threadid=56002&STARTPAGE=1

I will also post really really important stuff here.

Prez 99' Silver Frost Cougar ATX V6 Lund Headlight Covers, V-Tech Taillight Coves, Smoked Sidemarkers, Indiglo Guages, Cougar UIM badge, Mirko Racing Battery Tie Down, Monza Duel Exhaust!
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I'm in vermillion, SD. I just don't know omaha that well because i'm usually hanging out with the group from Sioux Falls.

1998 Contour LX, duratec, silver frost, tan leather
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Jon, when Matt gets the meeting place for us we'll give you some detailed instructions.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
jon, sweet, i'm up there every summer at L&C lake, i'll have to holler at ya next summer before i head up

still working on a meeting place

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Ok, I think we found a spot! at 72nd and I-80 theres a Perkins family resturant with a large parking lot to the south of it, we should be able to meet there with no problems, what time will you guys be hitting o-town lincolnites?

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
We're meeting at 12:45, so I'd say no later than 2. Not that it'll take us an hour and 15 minutes to get there, just that we'll probably shoot the shitt for a few. I always eat at that Perkins....sounds like a good place to me!! You're a [censored] genious, Matt!!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Davo7SVT:
We're meeting at 12:45, so I'd say no later than 2. Not that it'll take us an hour and 15 minutes to get there, just that we'll probably shoot the shitt for a few. I always eat at that Perkins....sounds like a good place to me!! You're a [censored] genious, Matt!!!

well duh!!! moron.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard