Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
#467667 02/27/03 10:38 PM
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I am glad most of you are relatively satisfied with your mats. The quality of the mats is definitely A1 , but the color is definitely off.

As it turns out, I just realized that the only way we could have ordered a different carpet color would have been if we ordered a minumum of something like 100-150 sets. There is a very high minimum order when you are ordering a new carpet color and we were in no position to order that many sets.

We were really only able to order as few mats as we did because they had the left over carpet from the previous GB that Bill Jenkins set up. So it probably would have either been these mats or no mats at all!

I will tell you all that organizing a GB is no walk in the park- this one was a PIA but it still must have been easier than most. I didn't have to send the manufacture anything because they already had the floor mat template from the previous GB and I didn't have to directly ship them to each of you- the manufacturer did that. Really the hardest part is balancing the GB with your day-to-day job. If all you had to do was organize GBs for a living it would be cake!

For anybody who wants the same mats we received you can contact Falcon directly. Last I knew they thought they could accomodate a few individual orders. (Of course, at this point they only have a very limited supply of the carpet left.)

Here's the contact info:

Grant McCormick
Falcon Enterprises
1305 E. Wakeham Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
714-569-1085, (Fax) 714-569-0793
grant-falcon@pacbell.net

-svtdc- '98 E0 silver frost SVT - SOLD Mods: DMD, Mobil 1 oil and filter (is this a mod?)
#467668 02/27/03 10:41 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well, since I seem to be in the minority here about liking them, just wanted to say that as they wear and get dirty, they start to match a bit better. . .i'm serious, the black/brown schmutz all over houston with this horrible weather (that I drag into the car) really does darken it to MNB. . .

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard