Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
The forecast looks good for the 26th! As far as I'm concerned the run is on. Beowulf and Sleeper are still in I believe...let me know guys. I'd like to see some more of us though! I have considered shortening the run to stop at Winthrop, which is just on the other side of the mountains and about half the distance. I'm probably going all the way to Grand Coulee Dam, and any of you are welcome to join me, but the really scenic and super twisty part of the drive is the mountains. Those of us who do decide to go need to come to an agreement as to where and what time we are meeting in Mount Vernon. I suggest we meet around 9:00AM and go from there. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please air them. There's only a few days left to plan!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Bring your cameras, there is some AMAZING scenery. Even some good places to stop along the side of the road and get car pictures.

Have fun!

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Yes yes yes yes yes.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Plan is still a go, just need to piece my car back together Friday night.

Just give me a time and place!

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I may join you guys, but we'll see what happens. I'm going to go out and watch the guys during the day out at PIR on the 25th at the very least.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Qbert:
I may join you guys, but we'll see what happens. I'm going to go out and watch the guys during the day out at PIR on the 25th at the very least.

I live in Auburn near PIR. After 8:30PM my schedule is clear...you staying up here for the night?

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I actually live in Hillsboro. So if you want to get together later or something, that would be cool.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Qbert:
I actually live in Hillsboro. So if you want to get together later or something, that would be cool.

I just shudder at the thought of a fellow New CEG'er stuck in a lame ass Auburn no-tell Motel. Let me know by thursday if you need a partner in crime.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Alright all, I have the final details on this run. We'll meet at the back of the Wal-Mart parking lot located at 2021 Market St., Mount Vernon, WA, 98273. You can plug that into Mapquest for simplicity. It gives the proper directions, I checked. We can meet at 9:00AM, but if that's too early we can set it back...let me know! From Mount Vernon it should take us three or four hours to get to Winthrop. From Winthrop to Grand Coulee Dam is about another four hours. I hope everyone is ready for the drive because it's going to be a lot of fun!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
well some other things have come up and I'm not going to be able to make it. Sorry guys.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard