Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
L
WTF? Ford isn't going to pay for anything! I have to pay $5000 for a motor on a car with 68,000 miles on it!

L
L
Just got off the phone with Ford and still can't get help. Anybody know what my next option should be?

P
P
Bend over and grab your ankles? That's what I did. Nassar isn't that big, no matter what you have heard. wink

1998 Silver Frost SVT Contour born on...8/28/01[/i]
American Iron Shootout Radial Tire 2 Class Champion, Cecil County Dragway April 20, 2002
C
Coors Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by link209:
Just got off the phone with Ford and still can't get help. Anybody know what my next option should be?

Did you already call Ford Customer Care to see if they could lend you any assistance? 68K is not that many miles and your engine should not have gone. Email Troy at SVT. Call Cutomer Care and make sure and talk with the Service Manager at your dealership. That is about all I could advise. good luck

Chad
-----------------
http://www.1dzine.com
jetski@mindless.com
98.5 SVT ? KKM Tru Rev ? Glasspack instead of resonator ? Dyno Max Super Turbo Muffler w/Brospeed 3.5" Rolled tips ? Brembo/KVR Cross Drilled Cadnium Front Rotors and KVR Carbon Brake Pads ? Blown Engine Replaced @ 41K
D
D
Damn, I am amazed at everyone who has blown these 2.5's.

Blew mine last year, spun bearing. It's not an SVT, I would've been even more p!ssed.

Let's keep raising hell.

Doug former owner of a 95 SE MTX
Now driving a Bravada, no more fun in the twisties!
DrGonzo767@aol.com
P
P
Quote:
Originally posted by svtnos:
[the service manager] he was also saying synthetic oil isnt any good... it doesnt help as much as claimed

O PLEASE! You know why he's saying that?! Cause he can charge you $6500 for not using it! He's a pirate - go somewhere else.

I love running my 2.5 at 5.5 - and it loves running there too! Do it all the time. But I'd be afraid to do it with dinosaur juice in it.

95 LX 2.5 ATX
69K-new ATX
70K-new H2O pump
Really, REALLY want a new exaust system!
T
T
If its any help,we would gladly repair/rebuild any 2.5 Duratec that is out of warranty.I'm sure we are more cost effective than your dealer.Can also get you new engines cheaper etc.Regards Terry Haines, HMS Inc

V6 MTX
'Don't p**s up my back then tell me it's raining!!!"
'Its only nuts & bolts!'
'If I build it,fix it,upgrade it or modify it...MAYBE they will come....!
Haines Motor Sports Inc,
Dealer for 'Quaife America' & 'Autotech Sport Tuning'
SOLE USA Dealer for the American Axle 'AUSSIE BAR'...
Get a Turbo for you Zetec from HMS Inc...by 'The Demon' ...www.DemonDynamics.co.uk
..don't talk about it DO IT !!!
C
Coors Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Terry Haines:
If its any help,we would gladly repair/rebuild any 2.5 Duratec that is out of warranty.I'm sure we are more cost effective than your dealer.Can also get you new engines cheaper etc.Regards Terry Haines, HMS Inc

I wish I still lived back in michigan
frown

Chad
-----------------
http://www.1dzine.com
jetski@mindless.com
98.5 SVT ? KKM Tru Rev ? Glasspack instead of resonator ? Dyno Max Super Turbo Muffler w/Brospeed 3.5" Rolled tips ? Brembo/KVR Cross Drilled Cadnium Front Rotors and KVR Carbon Brake Pads ? Blown Engine Replaced @ 41K
Y
Y
did i havew a problem with my engine? of course in january at 80000 i had to exchange the engine for a new one, well it's november and allready i exchaned fuel injectors, valves. i mean come on i paid over $3000 for engine and allready i have problems with it the engine that i bought had 40000 on it. THIS IS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING< and i allready started thinking about not getting another ford as long as i can leave
mad mad mad mad
95 contour 2.5 V6 DOHC

T
T
Like I said,you where to send it......

V6 MTX
'Don't p**s up my back then tell me it's raining!!!"
'Its only nuts & bolts!'
'If I build it,fix it,upgrade it or modify it...MAYBE they will come....!
Haines Motor Sports Inc,
Dealer for 'Quaife America' & 'Autotech Sport Tuning'
SOLE USA Dealer for the American Axle 'AUSSIE BAR'...
Get a Turbo for you Zetec from HMS Inc...by 'The Demon' ...www.DemonDynamics.co.uk
..don't talk about it DO IT !!!
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard