Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by AdrianCarrion:
Edit: Milan, the point is, I've been a "member" of this "club" for many years. I'm betting longer than most of the members here and probably you as well. I've seen the CCEG turn from nothing into something and just as it got good it disintegrated into the soap opera that we now see and you are so determined to fight against. I respect you for that, I really do. Hopefully I will respect this club enough to make it to a meet someday. I guess we'll see.
I got you confused with another person...

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
In case it has been overlooked, I would like to reiterate something:

I have been a member of CEG since June 9th of last year. I have dedicated a better part of my free time to the bettering of this club. I deem this club to be a part of my life, and that is how it is.

There is no doubt that some may think of this as pathetic or simply put a sorry statement. That is fine with me. As a metter of fact, you can come to me and tell it to me in my face. I would not mind!

On the other hand, I will stop at nothing to see that this club remains respected, and any situation that arises that endangers this will be tackled.

When it comes to CCEG, I am an extremist. I do not want to hear that we are just a bunch of guys with cars. If someone has something against this sort of dedication, that that is too bad, for if you are not a participating and willing member of this club, then the real question is why are you here in the first place.

When we are together at meets, we are the tightest group that there is in the CEG. This was evidenced in SZ, when we held center court for most of the time there. However, as soon as it is taken to the boards, somehing unusual happens: WE EAT EACH OTHER!!! WHY?!?!

I am tired of people asking me why are we so crazy? I am tired of people using us as the example of absurdity and nonsense. What is so difficult in getting along?

I ask all of us to please have a meeting and bring anything that was ever a problem into the open. Only if we face the interpersonal problems will we find a solution.

Until we can do this, there is always going to be tension. Person A will boycott a meet because person B told them this; Person C will boycott another meet because person D told them that; Person E will boycott another meet because person F told them another thing...

We have all seen this happen more times than you think. It needs to stop. All we will do is repel possible members and cause the existing ones to leave in shame...

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Im not apart of CCEG but since i do live in the UP of michigan i guess where all apart of the Same region type thing.. I used to live in KC and we where all tight there and had a bunch of meets. If we ever had a misunderstanding we talked about it like adults not like little kids. Some Day i would love to Maybe get together with you guys if my SVT is ever done. IM not saying whats happening to it cuase You will throw the bullshit flag but when im done ill let everyone know.

But anyway, You all seem like a pretty cool bunch and hopefully I can meet up with some of you. I know i have seen a bunch of you on 294 and 94 when i have been going there chicago.
Thats just my thoughts.
sorry if you didnt' want it

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I really don't get it. This is really absurd. The point is the arguments may never stop; there will be disagreements. It is only human nature. But why must everybody act like asses and type the BS on the CEG forums? Everybody knows everybody elses IM so why not take it there if you have an argument? It is very disrespecting to Kevin or me take out the childish BS on the "Chicago" section or what happened at the Zetec section. That makes us look worse. Plus that puts Kevin in me in the spotlight even if we were never involved in the actual flamefest. To me it is very selfish. To me it is only thinking about yourselves, not the CCEG, the club(or organization)that we all represent and love. So next time you have a disagreement take it off the forums. I really believe if this keeps going on......people will get banned.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I apologize in advance if I am wrong, but it is my conclusion that the following people need to mend their relationships:
3) Kevin and Little Joe

I didn't know kev and I had any problems?
kev do we???
I know kev would of been even happier if hector would of come by by house after the dyno for 3 cds I have waiting for kevin but I don't think he would be too mad about it.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I apologize in advance if I am wrong, but it is my conclusion that the following people need to mend their relationships:
3) Kevin and Little Joe

I didn't know kev and I had any problems?
kev do we???
I know kev would of been even happier if hector would of come by by house after the dyno for 3 cds I have waiting for kevin but I don't think he would be too mad about it.
Speaking of it, were'nt you supposed to make me a copy of photoshop and illustrator?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by 2000v6SE:
The BS happens only online when we are facing an impersoanl screen. I know I have done my share of ranting that I wouldn't have done in person. Many things are misunderstood, especially little " 's". When we went to Spring Zing we had a good time.

The DC, Canada, Michigan, and NYC groups get along, we should be able to also.

problem is there are too many people who are too quick to than to sit back look at what was really said or ment by the post. and some people just don't know how to joke around.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by bk4293:
I don't know if I have room to speak...But hell Phil said something and he's got a Focus.

I've only been to one meet, and I met a hell of a lot more than 4 or 5 guys. And as much as I do enjoy mud wrestling I don't think that topic was brought up much. As far as the chili and football meet, thats what is planned, a chili and football meet. The meet I went to was a BBQ, and I had a chance to drool leftover BBQ sauce all over Hectors car (mainly just drooled on the headers though, I'm sure it's sizzled off by now)There have been Mod meets, when it's just about the cars, and no matter what kinda meet you go to it's about the Tours, and I've seen the pics to prove it.

And thats my .02 dealing with CCEG, I don't know you all that well, but I love you all like you're my Daddies....And none of you are (I hope)

you have every right to post your opinion weather you drive a ford or a dare I say it a honda.

I would hardly call the last "mod" meet a mod meet we did the door ding gard removal on ron's car and Joe did he fog light mod to a few cars... goto focaljet and look at what they do when they have a mod meet the actually do engine work at a mod meet. granted most people on here don't want others to know what they are doing under the hood which is cool with me.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by AdrianCarrion:
But I can't tell that from all the bickering that goes on online.

which would be solved if it was taken to AIM or email... my aim ID is right there in my sig and my email address is right there in my profile along with alot of other peoples.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Someone likes to post!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard