Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Okay kiddies! You get to fling your toys around one more time before Mother Nature has her way with us for the next few months!
Picure this. A 2.2 mile roadcourse for the taking. 2 sessions per day with experienced instructors(if you so choose), to show you the quick way around. Autocross and skidpad sessions also. The SVT Transporter filled with all sorts of things to buy and play with...in the form of Focus, Lightning and Cobra for you driving pleasure! Sound pretty tempting by now? Yeah, baby!
SVT Owners Association Kansas City, along with SVTOA National,are sponsoring the "Fall Fling in the Heartland" to bring together as many SVT enthusiastis for this weekend of fun at the unbelievible price of $100.00 for both days!..(If you register before the 15th of October)..but you have to act FAST as the spots are filling up! After the 15th, the price increases to $200.00 for the event
Oh sure they'll be the usual reception the night before at the Candlelight Hotel in Topeka, free brunch in the morning and a yet to be determined family fun event on Saturday night! For more info contact T.J.O'Toole (registrar)at TJO2L@hotmail, or Phil Farruggia @ My97venom@aol.com OR visit our website www.svtoakc.com

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
SWEEET i wanna come fo sho~~~~ Plus driving a new Cobra man i just might need to do this~

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
You know I'm IN. Come on people $100 for all of that.
You guys have to get in on this.

2000 Black SVT Contour He who says Nitrous is cheating just got beat. www.Fast4doors.com
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Anyone interested in loaning or renting their car out for one of the track days sessions? I'm going to try to come, but I don't have my SVT running and I'm sure not driving my pickup down there. Might have to break out the classic stang! LOL

Is this open to ford vehicles only?

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
ok wait explain this a little better to me i am retarded. where is this going to be at? do we have to run are cars? and all the small details. I dont want to drive my car in on the track i dont think, my tires are toasted already and dont need to destroy anything else just yet. I want to come but i dont know what all is going on for sure. is there any spiculations on it? Please help me i need it bad

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard