Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
As I may have mentioned some time in the past,this June I picked up my very own 95SE, with 72+k on the disconnected speed-o-meter. In the period since I've been doing odds and ends including attaching said meter. Now my car came to me with the air bag flashing 13 and it will continue to do so
until I really feel like searching out the ground, it also had the habit of flashing the ubiquitous CEL when ever I pushed it hard, or steady in 65-70mph range. After checking things out with my handy dandy diagnostic tool, and reading all the really valuable info and advice on CEG, I figured "O2 sensors". Two weeks ago, a new Motorcraft went easily on the front, no change, this past weekend a new Bosch went @#%*%@*^~# on the rear,(suffice to say could'nt get the coil pack off)from below. When I cranked my car and took it on the road, it was amazing it felt as though the engine had awakened from a nap. The true test came when I pushed it to 75+ yesterday and only the air bag lite did it's thing. Soooo you know you finally got it when......

mike

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
you wanna come put my sensor in, i need to change the same one and I'm not looking forward to it!!!

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard