Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Once again I'm posting to let you chicago guys know theres a Chicago Region SCCA event at Rt. 66 sunday the 22nd. I havent heard that its full, so it may be possible to register on site in the morning if you want to run. I think its $35 for non scca members if you register on site, registration is from 7:30 to 8:45. All you need is a car and a drivers license, they do have loaner helmets available, but if you have your own, bring it!

More info and event flyer here:

http://www.scca-chicago.com/solo/index.html

As always, spectating is free! So if you dont wanna race, come on down and watch your bud Mark beat the bujezzus outta his subaru!

Mark
ps- i think this shizt is a blast, which is why i never give up on trying to drag you guys into it!

2002 s2k - stock used to own a black 98 Mystique GS Spree zetec/atx
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Hey Mark, come out to Byron with me and the the car club and race in a straight line sometime. I'll be out at the track October 12, which is the last race of the season. Anyone can come out and race with us, but only american cars can join the club.

Justin '05 Mustang GT slightly modded Retired: '98.5 Mystique GS zetec/auto, '02 Ranger Edge ext cab(Whipple supercharged)
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
thanks for the offer justin, i'll have to check my schedule to see what else is up that weekend. if anything i'd just stop by to say hello. im not a huge fan of drag racing, not to fun in a subaru imho. wears the clutch fast too with the high rpm launches. and the straightline stuff just isnt as fun to me as the twisties!

no takers for the auto-x yet?

i may as well post that the next tsscc event is in milwaukee (for those you can pre-reg online!), and there's a two-day event october 19th and 20th (i think) at joliet too!

mark

New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I'll try to find a time when I can come out and see you tearing up some curves.

Justin '05 Mustang GT slightly modded Retired: '98.5 Mystique GS zetec/auto, '02 Ranger Edge ext cab(Whipple supercharged)
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
i just heard on iclub that registration will be open sunday morning, which means the event is not full and they dont expect it to be!

mark
ps justin! race the truck! everyone loves the truck!

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard