Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
I've noticed that there are quite a few people from UT and the Toledo area posting.

I'm a 3rd year Mech. Eng. at Toledo and I drive the "Champagne" (TAN!!!) 95 SE. My younger bro also goes to UT and drives a 2000 White SE sport. Neither of us have modded em. Oh, well I did add the $10.99 Ford stearing wheel cover from target... and let me tell you I have felt an increase in the lower end torque. Highly recommend.

I've seen quite a few SVT's around... the green one at Best Buy, a silver one, and the Red one on campus with Gold Trim.

2005 S/C Monte Carlo SS 1995 Contour SE
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i am in toledo. i have a red 95 se that looks like a SVT. you won't miss if you see it. it is shiny. i don't go to UT though. i am out at Owens. you should meet up with me this week and i can introduce you to some cool people and show you some nice cars. PM me if you want.

Ben

95 SE ATX Electric red mucho mods 2005 Scion xB Black Sand Pearl tinted windows red leather steering wheel US Army Mechanic
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I'm a frosh in CSE but I haven't seen your Tours. Only one I have seen is a black 98+ with 17" or 18" rims and tint. I drive a tinted silver '98 SE.

-Giovanni One turbocharger. Two intercoolers. All love.

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard