Print Thread
#438446 09/16/02 05:34 AM
S
svtnics Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
hello fello michiganders, luv playing around with sum of yall. well just the other day me and a nice silver svt were draftin each other on i75 doing about 100. then there's the gut i talked to at the car wash, and the guy at macomb mall sears, ohhh even that chic i seen in that traffic jam around 7;00/8;00 in the morning on i696. funny though, only seen one svt at the dream cruise though.shame, we all need to get together and have playtime and lunch together one day, maybe go to an import show and make jokes about how cute their cars are?? now does anyone around here have a supercharger or turbo setup? will pay for lunch and full tank of 94 oct just for a ride, maybe even a drive to see if its worth it. well, past my bed time yall keep it under a 100mph and stay true, imports are for them gay folk yaknow??

export the imports
#438447 09/16/02 05:54 AM
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
In reply to:

only seen one svt at the dream cruise though.shame, we all need to get together and have playtime and lunch together one day

im pretty sure that we had a meeting spot for the WDC. we were north of maple on the east side of the road. roger r made the post with out meeting spot way in advance for the WDC. its too bad u missed us. make a post with a meeting spot and see who wants to come. l8r man.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard