Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by ssmumich00:

Would be nice, is this the pic??? Damn, I just bought a very expensive CF hood from the last GB, might have to get this one for summer months when TX is hot (self-justification)

Okay, I can work with something like that. Subtle but functional.

-Antonio

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
The has to be something OVER the intake area...whatever else is up to you guys.

Well, if the battery is relocated to the trunk, you can possibly make a cold air box that is fed by one of the vents. I think those vents are so sexy, and as Antonio stated, subtle, yet functional. If the vents can be places higher up on the hood, closer to the intake area, I think people would be very happy, if they still look as subtle. Anyone want to photoshop some hoods with these vents in them?

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

This is over the intake area, smooth, muscular. . .if this is the design, I'm in because it's very subtle and not tacky. . .

H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
ME LIKE TOO

98 SVT, clutch masters flywheel, spec stage2 clutch, quaife ,y pipe. and only MOBIL-1 oil. gansta a$$ 2000 Honda Civic on dope("nnnaaawwwzz"). ricers suck KING OF ROAD RAGE i need a center console and cup holder!!!!!1
B
BDR Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
wat about like this!

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i would LOVE a mystique style hood for my contour! i'd be in heaven!! and it would be mad easy to add a scoop to that design too... like a mustang style one at the top only smoothed in.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Chris Arslanyan:

Well, if the battery is relocated to the trunk, you can possibly make a cold air box that is fed by one of the vents. I think those vents are so sexy, and as Antonio stated, subtle, yet functional. If the vents can be places higher up on the hood, closer to the intake area, I think people would be very happy, if they still look as subtle. Anyone want to photoshop some hoods with these vents in them?

I do plan on moving the battery to the trunk one day...but the "possibility" of building a box that would work is not good enough. it should be over the stock intake area so ANYONE will be able to use the hood with no problems. Just my .02c

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Any updates?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
So you guys want louvered vents like the Jag? Not my cup of tea, but it's your guys' hood not ours. I don't even drive a 'tour.

I'm apparently stupid and don't know how to start a poll, so can someone start a poll on whether or not you'd buy one with the Jag style louvered vents (in a well placed location) or not? Thanks!

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O

Just checking to see how many are actually interested.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard