Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 22 1 2 3 4 21 22
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Okay, I checked and the warranty on these would be limited lifetime warranty vs. manufacturing defects such as splitting of the C/F, etc. Hood scoops will have to wait until I make a phone call next week. And pending I can nail down exclusivity on this GB for you guys, I will be able to release the mfgr's name as well.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i'd go for it if it had a scoop OR vents, i'd prefer vents personally but this is minor squabbling, otherwise i'm continuing with the mustang scoop this winter

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Functional hood vents, lots of protection over carbon and i'm in. This spring would be best though.

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'm a definate. Keep the details coming. OEM style is fine for me.

Bernie Williamson

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by lilbern:
I'm a definate. Keep the details coming. OEM style is fine for me.

Bernie Williamson

I second that. OEM STYLE for me as well.

-Antonio

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
There must be some sort of scoop! Showtime's GB was OEM style...and people like myself held back because of that. Gauge interest for each atleast...but for me it has to have a scoop.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Just out of curiousity what type of scoop are you talking about? Wouldn't it be functional only if it were placed right over the intake, and only be effective with the KKM filter? Just wondered. I personaly think heat scavenging vents would be much more highly effective and look cleaner too. My .02

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
it would be functional if you had an open element air filter (which many people do). Even if yo uhad a stock airbox there would be no ill efects. Heat scavenging vents are fine...and a welcome feature, but the scoop is essential IMO.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Lets scoop it up! Put the scoop next to the intake area w/vents over the engine area

Oh and i'm still willing to donate

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i got a pre 98.

1995 Contour Gl Atx w/mods/ - Daily driver 2003 evo - for sale
Page 2 of 22 1 2 3 4 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard