Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
This is a ReEdited Post as I requested to Lock the other post, it was just wasted space IMO....

PXRacing is now offering reduced prices on the Vortech Supercharger for Contour/Cougars. I would love to see the growth of performance minded and performance capable Contour/Cougars roaming the US, it's just such a nice thought, and so I decided to reduce our profit margin and bring you the lowest prices you'll find on these units (edit: prices on HOT goods have infultrated CEG so I no longer have the lowest prices). If you've been debating or shopping around for one, here's your chance to get 'The DEAL!' (edit: 'A DEAL!')

Vortech Units, Single/Group Pricing

1-$3049.95...2-3029.95...3 or more-$2999.95

The units are very capable alone, but if you look at the Forced Induction Section you'll find that fast4dr has installed a Aquamist Water Injection system to drastically decrease incoming air temp. and chance of detonation. The Aquamist will also help you run at full boost more consistently as well as increase power. I'm not 100% sure if this works, but I think if you put ice water in the water tank, for example when dragracing, this can also up the ante even more.

If you have questions and would rather email for quicker response you can email us at PXRacing@aol.com

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Okay, so it needs a return system, does it now fit an ATX Cougar?????

- Rich LBC Performance Motorsports Group/AMSOIL '98 Cougar V6 ATX aka 'Candy Striper' Photos

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard