Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Since I cant ever get answers from haines motorsports with emails and pms, does anyone else have this kit from bat?
Im trying to finish my suspension and wondered how hard these are to install,....do the strut towers have to be cut into?
thanks

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'm a busy guy ,sorry fixing other members Contours!.Mike Sidel , www.SeiCoRacing.com has the camber kit, you need a camber gage to fit them...

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
I understand your busy yet cant understand why on repeated accounts asked you a price for the bat kit and still no answer
I like the fact that you sell less than bat, but cant get any more info..like is any cutting required, longetivity, and drawbacks to having this setup and so on
Im guessing ill just order through someone else and let everyone know how it goes since no one else seems to have em yet

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Ask Mike Sidel,he has the camber plates fitted,no cutting required...

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
If you had a chance to see Terry's place, with about 15 SVTs/Conts sitting around...say 1//2 dozen transmissions, and another dozen or so engines in varrying stages of repair, you'd understand that he's a busy man. Plus..when guy's like me call him with an emergency...its no wonder he's slow getting back to people.

Can you tell I work in a corporate setting ;-)

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Like I said i understand hes busy but I still dont see a price on these units
Odd from someone who would want more business instead of less

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard