Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
muscle motors quoted me a price of 2999 about a month ago.

RTStabler51 does this look like a SWAP meet to YOU!!!

Let me just tell you what most of you as customers don't know about Muscle Motors (alot of things I won't mention here but I can tell you there is a mountain of Negatives that you aren't aware of about this company)

First off, Muscle Motors is a Stab in the Back to the Performance Industry , it's amazing they can stilloperate ince he sells things for pennies on a dollar. You want Honesty, here's Honesty! I'm making $50 profit off the Blower kit when 3 people buyin. That's a total of $150 profit. That's less than what most companies will make on this kit selling one unit. For those of you that don't know JACK the owner of Muscle Motors, he's an A**HOLE plain and simple, and this isn't just my opinion but the fact and opinion of people that know him and the way he does business, I'm just starting to realize what a JACK A*S he really is, get it JACK, JACK A*S. If you as an individual would rather save every last penny you own and help out an IDIOT like this than by all means 'GO AHEAD!' The amount of time it would take me to finalize the purchases, make the calls, order it ect.,ect., the $150 profit I make off of 3 people is no profit at all.

If you want Good, Honest Service, someone that will always respond to you and make sure everything is taken cared of (ask around on the board about my service credentials) than I'm here and willing to help my fellow CEG'ers. For those of you that would rather support Muscle Motors, by all means go ahead, no PUN taken, but I really don't want to and don't have time to help people who will swindle around to save every last penny they have when there offered an extremely good deal already.....This my Friends is Honesty!

Some of these comments in no way is in reference to those that will always choose service over the ultimate dollar...

Thank You for Your Time!!

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by abwamo:
i can get it for $4200CND+7%tax roughly around $2800US without a group buy from a local preformace shop. if you guys want i can ask if they offer a better deal with a group buy. I'm not sure if there is any duty on stuff getting shipped from Canada, but i'll look into it this weekend when i'm free.

PLZ stop with the agony already!!! You're quoting a price to someone that knows what the distributor cost is. $2800US, I guess the guy must owe you MONEY, because there definately paying you to have the kit, catch my DRIFT!!!

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Micah, was I one of the 2 that were in that you emailed?

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
MIcah, do you know if Vortec has come out with a system to work with returnless fuel systems?

-neal

99 SVT ~ Silver Frost ~ #2621 mods? a few...
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by wattspxr:

PLZ stop with the agony already!!! You're quoting a price to someone that knows what the distributor cost is. $2800US, I guess the guy must owe you MONEY, because there definately paying you to have the kit, catch my DRIFT!!!

I'm not trying to argue with you but this is the price i was quoted before my tranny blew back in july. i wish i had the money to buy one and send you a copy of the reciept.
actually the price might still go lower than 2800 and i'll let you know by Sunday when i talk to the owner of the store "who must be trying to go out of business, I guess".
if you want i can get you one for 2800 and save the headache of having to make the $150 off the 3 S/C.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
P
Master P
Master P
P
Originally posted by wattspxr:
First off, Muscle Motors is a Stab in the Back to the Performance Industry

And your comments toward them are a stab in the back of professionalism.

P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Ryan Lewis:
Micah, was I one of the 2 that were in that you emailed?

Yeah, I think it does include you...

For those that are interested in this GB, plz confirm here on this thread. I would like to post the names of those interested so we know where we're at.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
wattspxr I think you are doing a great job, don't listen to other people, they shold start a GB, if I would have the money, I would get one too. Good luck.

98 green SE duratec, SOLD, GONE but NOT FORGOTEN. 04 Silver STi, Lot's of Power, Some MODS
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
I'm not starting a group buy, and i dont want the headache of runing one. I thought it would be nice to let people know that there is better deals out there if they want to save money. But when you get attacked and someone tries to make you look like a liar you have to get defensive and stand up for youself.
All I wanted to say if you guys wanted the deal i could have hooked anyone up here in Edmonton because i know the owner of a local performance shop. You guys get to deal with him, not me being a middle man try to make money off anyone.
Actually I couldn't wait till the weekend so i stopped by today after my classes and this what i was told: He can't give a better price on the S/C than $4200CND ($2625US) but he will knock off the 7% tax if you live outside Canada (tax is only applicable to Canadians), and since he gets his S/C from the States he can have the S/C shipped to any US resident from inside the States so No Duty probably just your local taxes.
he is only making 5% ($200CND) off each S/C, so his cost is $4000 which is around $2500US.
All i can say i learned a good lesson out of this, you know of something good keep it to yourself next time.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Returnless systems??!?!!!

Hey Micah, your a good guy i've purchased and have inquired several times about SVT/Contour related stuff and you've always been great!

BUT THE QUESTION @ HAND! Has vortec created a returnless fuel system version of they're infamous S/C kit?

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard