Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
PXRacing is now offering reduced prices on the Vortech Supercharger for Contour/Cougars. I would love to see the growth of performance minded and performance capable Contour/Cougars roaming the US, it's just such a nice thought, and so I decided to reduce our profit margin and bring you the lowest prices you'll find on these units. If you've been debating or shopping around for one, here's your chance to get 'The DEAL!'

Vortech Units, Single/Group Pricing

1-$3049.95...2-3029.95...3 or more-$2999.95

The units are very capable alone, but if you look at the Forced Induction Section you'll find that fast4dr has installed a Aquamist Water Injection system to drastically decrease incoming air temp. and chance of detonation. The Aquamist will also help you run at full boost more consistently as well as increase power. I'm not 100% sure if this works, but I think if you put ice water in the water tank, for example when dragracing, this can also up the ante even more. To get more info on the Aquamist System you can Click Here!!

If you have questions and would rather email for quicker response you can email us at PXRacing@aol.com

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Damn if I wasnt getting ready to spend $205K on a house I would be in this.

I AM WE TODD IT I AM SOFA KING WE TODD IT
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
did those boys ever finish the returnless compatable system they were working on?

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
what about the whole reliability issue? I thought they were all choking up and breaking on the cegers?
Suneil

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Reliability is very good. I have had mine for 8000 miles with no failures. They had a few initial problems, but those seem to be sorted out.

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Guys this is a AWESOME price, I have been searching around for awhile and the best price I have found is $3050 and that is with connections, otherwise its is at least $3200 anywhere on line. AS you know count me in, thanks Micah!

I offer PnP Heads for all durtec's details at PnPheads.com or jesse@pnpheads.com for details.
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
did those boys ever finish the returnless compatable system they were working on?

99 SVT ~ Silver Frost ~ #2621 mods? a few...
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Guy's I'm really just going out on a limb to increase the performance level of the Contour/Cougar. Again I don't make any large profits from this but it's sure nice to know my fellow CEG'ers will be whooping up on some Cobra's and LS1's.

The reliability issue has been resolved with Vortech! I mean does anyone really think Vortech would continue selling the unit if the didn't solve the problems, I can tell you right now, NO!!! Anyway I've already discussed the issues w/the Engineer at Vortech and he says they've taken cared of the initial failures the system encountered.
It's also nice to know the system is backed by a 3-yr warranty.

Guy's I already got 2 people that have emailed me, saying there in so just one more person is needed to get this 'Earth Shattering Price, though I'd love to see more!'

Last edited by wattspxr; 09/12/02 07:19 PM.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
muscle motors quoted me a price of 2999 about a month ago.

Ryan Trollin!
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
i can get it for $4200CND+7%tax roughly around $2800US without a group buy from a local preformace shop. if you guys want i can ask if they offer a better deal with a group buy. I'm not sure if there is any duty on stuff getting shipped from Canada, but i'll look into it this weekend when i'm free.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard