Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by dnewma04:
dbz should get at least partial credit for mentioning how large my head is (size 8).

Dave is talking about his 8cm peak-to-peak excursion capabilities.. has nothing to do with how much it weighs..

Remember this is why we're at war! I'm now officially a troll! 2004 Saturn ION QC with Sport Package AIM/AOL: animusshinigami
H
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:
LOL!! I had the same attitude when I worked at Wal Mart.

You aren't getting any points for being dumb enough to have worked for the Walton family!

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
H
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
H
dbz should get at least partial credit for mentioning how large my head is (size 8).

Remember that time you went to the island Ren is from and got him to do that headshrinking voodoo those wacky island savages do, and your head only shrunk to the size of an elephants? Good times...

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I mixed a boring Saturday night and lots of vodka to find out that my head weighs 20lbs. Is that a lot?

1999 Ford Contour SVT #900/2760 (SOLD) 2005 Mazda 6s 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege 1998 Ford Ranger 4x4
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:

Remember that time you went to the island Ren is from and got him to do that headshrinking voodoo those wacky island savages do, and your head only shrunk to the size of an elephants? Good times...

Yeah.. I remember how many days it took them to bring that head down to that size. They said it was supposed to take only an hour, but they underestimated how large it was..

Remember this is why we're at war! I'm now officially a troll! 2004 Saturn ION QC with Sport Package AIM/AOL: animusshinigami
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by cthomp21:
I mixed a boring Saturday night and lots of vodka to find out that my head weighs 20lbs. Is that a lot?

Still nowhere near Daves brain size/weight ... you shouldn't mix vodka, and boredom on saturday. blasted humans!!

C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
In reply to:

You aren't getting any points for being dumb enough to have worked for the Walton family!

Well, fine then!! I didnt want any of your points anyway

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
7 Oranges, the correct answer is 7 oranges

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
The answer is: Do we have to answer in the form of a question?

He's chaaarging!!!...(add scottish accent)... My audio setup is here: www.cardomain.com/id/contoursesport
H
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
H
While oranges is a good guess the answer I was looking for was Elmo. Elmo is the reason I didn't go to work.... all those freakish little red things staring at me from the shelves... judging me... AHHHHH

So here are our standings:

Pete D: 1/2 point (oranges does deserve some credit, as Elmo is red, which could be considered red to people wearing tinted glasses

jsujo: 1 point, not including the one on his head

Dnewma04: 1/2 (he lost a point because he told me there is no 12 AM or 12 PM which came as a shock to me causing me to go bald prematurely which surely is the cause of my ungetlaidability)

Everybody else: no points because you are all idiots! idiots I tells you! Well... not idiots... maybe just mildly retarded...

Today's Question:

Is there such thing as 12AM and 12 PM?

The correct answer wins a date with three women* of thier choosing!

Good luck to all contestants!

*may not be actual women, may even be me and two hobos dressed in drag.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard