Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by SVT:
I'd like to go, but I don't need to dyno the car. I'd like to come down and see how you guys do, maybe video tape the cars. You think they would mind? I can't believe I didn't know that place existed!

TTT. I'd like to know too.

I did a Mapquest -- it's near Greenwood St.? That's a hop, skip and jump from my house, never mind my school! When I find out my work schedule I'll see if I can go to watch!

G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Originally posted by SVT:
I'd like to go, but I don't need to dyno the car. I'd like to come down and see how you guys do, maybe video tape the cars. You think they would mind? I can't believe I didn't know that place existed!

TTT. I'd like to know too.

I did a Mapquest -- it's near Greenwood St.? That's a hop, skip and jump from my house, never mind my school! When I find out my work schedule I'll see if I can go to watch!

mapquest matty....

i don't know if its near greenwood. i'm not familiar with that area. i've only been there once and got lost and had to call the guy. lol

anyway - it shouldn't be a problem with you guys showing up and watching. it'll be cool to have that stuff on video. it's 5 bucks to eat his all you can eat barbeque....it's gooooood

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by GR8SVT:
mapquest matty....

hehe, I've been spending too much time on that site
although it did help me find out my friend lives 10 minutes away from those sniper shootings (he's at home right now)

G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by 98 SE:
mapquest matty....

hehe, I've been spending too much time on that site
although it did help me find out my friend lives 10 minutes away from those sniper shootings (he's at home right now)

antonio wright lives about 1 mile from the bowie, md shootings. it's tough according to him.

i was kidding about the 'Mapquest matty' although it does have a good ring to it.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
(made this thread "sticky")

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
My post made 'Sticky' status! woohoooo!

M
MTO Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
My post made 'Sticky' status! woohoooo!
your posts are always sticky...

The OFFICIAL NE-CEG Ricer!! -------------------- 03 Sonic Yellow WRX 5 Spd and tons of Boost!! -------------------- 2002 Mazda Protege 5(wife's car) Vivid Yellow 5spd. Chrome wheels
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
well, i had to order my air filters for the MG online. i hope they arrive before next weekend! the old ones are gross.

the bad news is, i went to work on the car today and the rear tyre was flat. i didn't see any holes (used the soapy water technique), so i think the pressure got low enough for the seal to open up. the other side was only at 12 psi! i used fix-a-flat just in case, put all the tyres are 32 psi, and hopefully the MG will be ok for saturday.

i want to see this baby hit 60 HP!!!

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
OK, how are we going to get to this thing. I think we should all meet up and drive out together; similar to what you guys did last weekend.

I will be cranky if it starts at 9:00 AM...

Mike and Kim and myself can meet Elky on 495 somewhere and head out from there.

Any ideas?

1998.5 E1 SVT Contour #5482/6535
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
considering the number of people that will be there and the likelyhood that we'd even get to start at 9, I was thinking of arriving "fashionably late".
Ed, meeting up sounds like a good idea.
perhaps meet at our house first in Manch and then we can meet up with elky in Chelmsford?

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard