Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
hmmmm... i am actually interested in dyno'ing the MGB. i'd like to get a benchmark before the engine gets rebuilt... keep me posted on a date.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
wow - great response guys!!!!!!
I'm impressed!

Jay - Worcestor is not too too far from where you are. I'd say less than 1 hour.

I will keep you guys up to date on ... the date lol!

The list from this group includes:

Me
Hugo M.
Brapple
Kim
CobraR
Elky
Baco - maybe (date)
SMcD - maybe (date)
JSmith - maybe

Again - the more the better. However, the more we have, the less chance there will be for you to do a run, change something (ie, intake, etc...), then do another run. If we do that with a lot of people, things tend to get out of schedule - and is usually not cool for the other 10-15 people waiting there. It takes about 10 minutes to get one car off the dyno and snap the other car on.....
That's just to let you know. Most likely - this will be the case if everyone shows up. The reason the price is so cheap for the amount of runs is because you're all basically splitting the cost of the hourly cost (which is discounted for groups like ours to begin with).

Thanks guys!!!

Last edited by GR8SVT; 09/06/02 01:03 PM.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by JSmith:
Where is Worcester, MA. it sounds like it's far away

i don't know about you guys..but i think Jay was takin a shot at Hugo with this one............

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by ElKy:

i don't know about you guys..but i think Jay was takin a shot at Hugo with this one............

we may never know.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by ElKy:
Originally posted by JSmith:
Where is Worcester, MA. it sounds like it's far away

oh i know! TRUST ME! Topsfield still just sounds so far away....Worcestor just doesn't sound as bad! So his theory holds no water! lol!!!

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
I'll go.

00 SVT Contour (1584) 04 F-350 XLT Sport V10 02 Honda Spirit 750 64 390 FE Big Block
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
F tha Bullshite, The reason Topsfield sounds so far away is because it is!!!!! He lives in Dartmouth I live in Brockton which I know is closer to topsfield than Dartmouth but still out in the boonies!!!! Don't they have some sort of fair out there or something? Whatever it is, it can't compete with the brockton fair!!!!!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i'm gonna check out the web site, but i am more interesting in finding out where there are deficiencies in the car, timing, spark, etc... than Max HP. especially for the MG.

hopefully it'll make the ride to worcester.

if i don't do the dyno, i'll come by an watch. i've never seen one run before.

thanks!

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
if there does become a large group I don't have to participate but there is a good chance I will still make the ride up to watch

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by baco99:
if i don't do the dyno, i'll come by an watch. i've never seen one run before.

thanks!

Exactly what I was thinking!

I'm not really planning on spending any more big money on this car, but I'd love to see one up there.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard