Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
kim, it shouldn't be a problem. just let dean know so he can know how many mouths to feed. lol

the cpa exam is definately higher priority and i wish you luck. i know i'm not a big fan of studying but if you can get through the studying - you'll be fine.

hope everything is ok in terms of reasons you "can't and don't" want to go.

baco - i wouldn't think the a/f ratio test is necessary for you. it's your 10 bucks though! lol

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by baco99:
if they have a way of checking to see where the car is running rich (which i am sure it probably is), that might be helpful for tuning the carbs.

they do - they go by rpm range and they show the graph through the band. you will see any dips or surges at the exact rpm.

thanks.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
M
MTO Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Mike(Elky) its $65 per car boss.
sorry but your idea would be the smart
way of doing it but they have to strap
and unstrap both cars so thats why he charges
it that way.
i dont make the rules or try to break them
sorry again boss.

The OFFICIAL NE-CEG Ricer!! -------------------- 03 Sonic Yellow WRX 5 Spd and tons of Boost!! -------------------- 2002 Mazda Protege 5(wife's car) Vivid Yellow 5spd. Chrome wheels
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
no prob man, i was only wondering.
that is what i figured it was.

can blame a guy for trying.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
M
MTO Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ElKy:
no prob man, i was only wondering.
that is what i figured it was.

can blame a guy for trying.
i hear ya.
cause i'd throw the P5 on the rollers if that would be the case..lol

The OFFICIAL NE-CEG Ricer!! -------------------- 03 Sonic Yellow WRX 5 Spd and tons of Boost!! -------------------- 2002 Mazda Protege 5(wife's car) Vivid Yellow 5spd. Chrome wheels
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
jay, wanna meet up to head up for saturday.

is anyone else from CT going.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Sure, we can meet up. You'll be heading there by way of 84 east, right? If so, we can meet up off 84 in Manchester, near the Buckland mall. I've got to head there tonight to get some stuff anyways so I'll look for a place to meet right near the highway.

Usually, i've been meeting people in a rest area further down 84 after the exit for UCONN, a commuter lot right off exit 69. (get off the exit, turn right at the end of the ramp and then immediately left into the lot) If I can't find an easy to get to spot in Manchester we'll meet here.

I'll send you a e-mail and post the info later.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Sorry, I never made it to the Manchester area tonight. So, how about if we meet in the commuter lot off exit 69 on I84?

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by ElKy:
ed, it is the rest stop on 495 south right after the Rt3 exit.
there is one on each side of the highway atthat point.
make sure yor on the south bound side!
hugo, the mirko will be there

OK, you guys are going to be there at 9:00 yes???? The rest stop is on 495 South towards Worester and is past Route 3 as you are heading in this direction??? So, if I were getting off of Route 3, I would hit 495 South and look for that rest stop??

1998.5 E1 SVT Contour #5482/6535
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
What time will you all be arriving at the dyno in Worcester? No guarantees I'm going to be able to go ... test driving a car, hehe. I'll try though.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard