Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
meeting up at 9 is fine with me.

just thought of soemthing..hugo..should i take the mirko off before i go, or can i get on the rollers with it?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
9 at Chelmsford is fine with me. I may meet you guys there because I may spend the night in Bedford (MA). I will let you know by Friday.

Which stop is it anyway. Where is it????

1998.5 E1 SVT Contour #5482/6535
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by ElKy:
meeting up at 9 is fine with me.

just thought of soemthing..hugo..should i take the mirko off before i go, or can i get on the rollers with it?

hey bud,
i'm pretty sure you can keep the mirko on.
the rollers aren't tall at all and if worse comes to worse, you'll just back up. but i really don't think you need to take it off.

also - i would love to check the mirko out in person so if you do take it off, can you bring it? i am battling my bwains out trying to figure out what i want to do in terms of front splitters are concerned.

i hope that helps.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Anybody having there A/F ratio tested?????? I am thinking about it.

1998.5 E1 SVT Contour #5482/6535
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
ed, it is the rest stop on 495 south right after the Rt3 exit.
there is one on each side of the highway atthat point.
make sure yor on the south bound side!
hugo, the mirko will be there

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
hey hugo, is the money paid per car?
or can i bring two cars and run them both like 2 or 3 times?
i would really like to see what teh van actually can do!

G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Elky - I appreciate you bringing the mirko. Thanks man.
About the 'Van dynoing'....can you send an email to Dean (his email address is on the site but i think its nedyno@aol.com). our email server has been down all day so I can't find out. I think its $65 per car though. Maybe Mark can chime in when he gets home?

Thanks Elky!!

G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Ed98.5SVT:
Anybody having there A/F ratio tested?????? I am thinking about it.

i'm getting the a/f ratio tested on my car. last time, it looked like i was running a little lean on the topend.

and so i need to see if the chip is helping out the fuel curve at all....not like it matters. its getting reburnt very soon for my headers and throttle body anyway and to eliminate the speed limiter and raise the revs.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Looks like I'm gonna have to pass this Saturday.
I've been on the fence about it for a while, trying to weigh out the reasons why I should and shouldn't and there just seem to be too many reasons against my attendance.
First and foremost is that I signed up to take the CPA exam last minute, therefore have had limited time to study for it, and have not even begun any of it yet.
I really need to study for this thing.
there are a billion other reasons why I can't/don't want to go, but I'll spare you.

I'm gonna email Dean and see if this will cause a problem since I already registered. I doubt it will though. There are already plenty of people registered by now for the discounted price.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
cool. Elky, i'll meet @ your house around 830.

do you think getting the A/F is worth it for me? the MG has a very simple system with no computerized monitoring. how does their A/F sensor work? is it mechanical or strictly electronic?

if they have a way of checking to see where the car is running rich (which i am sure it probably is), that might be helpful for tuning the carbs.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard