Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
#430050 10/20/02 03:56 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Hey guys,
It's about that time again for my car to get back on the dyno before some of the final mods go on.

I'm looking to see what kind of interest there is in getting your cars on the dyno to see what kind of power you're putting down. (betcha its more than mine... )

Anyway - $65 for the following:

3-6 Dyno Runs
You get to drive your car on the dyno.
Free Lunch - Grilled food such as burgas, hot doggers - chips and soda all included...(and you don't even have to cook!)
Automatically get entered in a raffle (I won a T-Shirt last time! )
Lots of BS time and lots of information to be picked up from the dyno.

I have about 5 cars right now - including me.

The place will be in Worcestor, MA - New England Dyno & Tuning. www.nedyno.com - go there and check it out - he gets some exotic cars and is a well known dyno tuning shop!

Let me know if you're interested in going. I'm looking at late October - possibly early November on a Saturday.
I need a little more than 5 more cars to get that price. If you're interested, post it! I will continue to post more details as they come along.

Here is the viper club that regularly goes there -

It's a definate good time had by all!

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
sounds great!
I was gonna ask if you were still planning on setting this up, as I believe you once mentioned it not too long ago.
Not sure mine's worth dynoing, but I'll still attend to help out with costs (and of course meet up with all of you's guys)

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
sounds great!
Not sure mine's worth dynoing...

same point but it maybe fun to do it anyway

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
kim (edit) and Brapple (edit)- EVERY car is worth dynoing. I learned this the first time I went. I only wish I had a good baseline numbers for the SVT prior to modding it. This is why I went a few months back - got my **not so great** numbers, but now after a chip, new intake, dmd - i think i should do a little better.

then after the final mods go on - it should be better than those. The thing is - if it isn't - then I know to go back and figure out what's wrong.

Especially after my Superchip install. My code (RJL1) has been known for either producing good gains - or losing good numbers! This is why I need to get on there....

its worth doing. Period.

Kim - what would really be interesting is doing a base run with your car - put the stock air filter back on - run it. put the KKM on - run it again. see what the gains are. You already have the exhuast on - so you're numbers should be better than a stock SE or cougar.....Come on....DO IT! LOL!

Let me know if you're in....and maybe talk Mike into going too! Tell him to get that thing out of the garage! lol

Last edited by GR8SVT; 09/06/02 02:56 AM.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I'm sure he'll want to go.
honestly, I'm not really interested in knowing how fast (heh or slow) my car is, etc.
and before anyone wants to rip into me about "well then, why do you bother modifying it" believe me you don't want to hear, so I'll spare you all by not listing the reasons why.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i'm in!
whats the worst that could happen...
i could blow up my car..not like i havent done that before!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
hugo, i think i'm interested. i'd like to get stock baseline numbers for my car b4 modding and maybe get some kind of intake setup to install and run it same day. still throwing that idea around.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
what the hell I am in, it will be interesting to see what a stock zetec with 107k will do and possible how much my stereo takes from the car

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Where is Worcester, MA. it sounds like it's far away

I'm interested in going to get some numbers on my car

I didn't read, when is it? if its not for a little while i might have time to install my birthday present.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I'll come if I'm not working, and depending how my football team is doing at that point in the season....

Yay! Something good is actually happenning in Wormtown!

SMcD

I'm here for a good time, not a long time. '96 GL Zetec ATX (R.I.P.) '86 Mustang LX ragtop (wants to be 5.0 when it grows up) '96 Dodge Stratus '95 Mercury Sable wagon
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard