Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Don't make me get perry in here to regulate. I had better see some activity by morning.

Did everyone check out my pictures in the OT forum? I took them myself, I'll have you know. This is Aaron's ploy to help me get girls. I think it might work.

Are we really going to this meet in OKC? Does that girl Mandy really wanna hook up with me? Did anyone tell her I'm shy? I'm totally different on the computer. I'm scared now.

I almost have a job at Xerox in Lewisville. It's nothing to write home about, except it's the first real job I've had since January. I'm stoked.

That's all. Carry on.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Did someone just cut the cheese???

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by infuryum:
Don't make me get perry in here to regulate. I had better see some activity by morning.

Are we really going to this meet in OKC?

Yes, we're really going to do it. Oh, and good luck w/ the xerox job.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I had better see some activity by morning.
You all are failing miserably.

I had another five hour interview with Xerox and I'm positive I'm hired, but they pushed back the start date to NEXT Monday... which means I have another week to go without pay. I'm gonna look for something closer to home that pays comparable. Keller to Lewisville is quite a drive in the morning. Dallas traffic is nothing. Lewisville traffic, and all the idiots and soccer moms dropping the kids off at school, make me want to kill myself. I had church tonite so I'm a little calmer, though. There's a glass and mirror shop hiring that employs a good looking blonde with a modified Eclipse. Only downside is she has windshield washer LED's. I'll have to educate her. Then I'll teach her how to correctly modify her car.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I had better see some activity by morning.
You all are failing miserably.

I had another five hour interview with Xerox and I'm positive I'm hired, but they pushed back the start date to NEXT Monday... which means I have another week to go without pay. I'm gonna look for something closer to home that pays comparable. Keller to Lewisville is quite a drive in the morning. Dallas traffic is nothing. Lewisville traffic, and all the idiots and soccer moms dropping the kids off at school, make me want to kill myself. I had church tonite so I'm a little calmer, though. There's a glass and mirror shop hiring that employs a good looking blonde with a modified Eclipse. Only downside is she has windshield washer LED's. I'll have to educate her. Then I'll teach her how to correctly modify her car.

Correctly modify? Would that include you in the passenger seat?

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Honda owners know how to correctly modify a car??? news to me!! lol

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Cool Blue Mystique:

[trying not to say something rude about something with 4 numbers and 7 letters]Honda owners have too many options...[/trying not to say something rude about something with 4 numbers and 7 letters]

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

Where did HE come from???

Chicken Shift
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Absolutely. You came too late in the game to know, so I won't hold it against you.

There are punks who own Hondas, and then there are tuners. The tuners are few and far between, but there are those who drive Hondas and are concerned with performance... not looks. I took my modification list down before you showed up, so I don't necessarily expect you to know the difference.

And the grains of salt keep falling.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D

Ba dump bump...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard