Next Thread
Print Thread
#425316 08/30/02 02:35 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I am not sure of the model number, but it is a basic no frills CD player that was bought new a little less than a year ago from crutchfield for aprox 180 dollars. The problem....the audio output constantly changes from low to high. I cant stand it. It does this for everything, CDs and radio. Just recently the starter was replaced and that is the only thing that has changed with the car. I dont know if that could be anything. no electrical was touched besides disconnecting the battery. fyi- This is not on a Contique. All help is gladly appreciated, even warrenty, return info if thats what it will come to.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Crutchfield supposedly has great customer support. This sounds like a good time to test it out since you might need an RMA number at the end anyways. Sounds like a bad connection either in the wiring or in the unit itself.

'98 SVT KKM / TH fix / Mobil 1 / Synth tranny cocktail / JVC LX-30 HU / 10 JL sub / Alpine V12 amp / Panther 199 wheels / Kuhmo Ecsta 215/45/17 / Bosch +4 / Ford Motorsport wires
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
I have a Kenwood Exelon x815. I took my car to Ford for a starter and somehow they blew the fuse for my radio. It took them an hour to figure out what was wrong with it. right when I told the service manager to let me go look at it becuase I knew it better than they did (self-installed)they figured it out. And then they found out after the second time I brought it in that it wasn't the starter, it was the Remote Started that they sold me.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard