Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Yeah, breaking the whole system in would be good, 500-1000 miles should be good. Then just think, 4000rpm clutch dumps to make BOTH tires scream! MMMMM, Qaife .

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Sleeper:
my contour is T-Red.
I've seen a black SVT there twice.
Nobody has claimed to be the driver.

This could be Marty (I believe that is his name). He came out for the last track day at PIR, but he isn't on the board. I tried to pimp the board, but that is during the time that there wasn't a board available. If we see him again we'll be sure to get his butt on here.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Nice meeting you out at the races Qbert.
How did the Auto-X go?
Hope to see a few more Contours out at the races before the end of the races (end of October).

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Well, I went last night and it was really dead. I guess everybody thought it was going to rain. There were some really sweet cars there but no Contours. An SVT Cobra made an appearance, as well as a Lightning. Very few imports there, mostly domestics. There was some Vega GT running 7.2 quarters...nice! It's cancelled due to weather tonight. Hope to see someone next week!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm out till I get my "ghetto ram air" setup installed.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard