S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
my contour is T-Red.
I've seen a black SVT there twice.
Nobody has claimed to be the driver.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I have been there in my black SVT a few times, but I broke my differential there about a month ago. My transmission is en route to Terry Haines...when it comes back it's on! Until then I'm just watching.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
How much did it cost to drop and ship your tranny?

Thanks

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Well, I'm hooked up. The friend who was with me has a shop here in Vancouver so removing the trans was pretty much a non-issue. As far as how much it cost to ship it to Terry, I'm not sure yet. UPS wouldn't take it because it was too heavy, likely because my crate was a little on the overkill side. Oak Harbor Freight took it and I will be getting a bill for it shortly. I'll keep you posted, but I expect it to be around $100.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Did anyone go to the drags at PIR this weekend? Just curious...I heard there was an incident out there on Friday.

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I don't think there was any drags this past weekend. Some motorcycles were on track out there though.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Sleeper:
Anybody going this weekend?

Yo sleeper, when is the next time you're going to run your car @PIR ? I'd love to come out and see it. I need to do it like this weekend, or in 2 weekends cause I'm kid-less every other weekend and they're too young still for late night drags, Ken

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'll be out there this Saturday (the 21st) at 8pm till I run out of NAWWWWWWWSSSSSSSS!!! So till around 11pm maybe.
Haven't been out with my UDP yet.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I'm thinking about coming out this Saturday. I just filled up yesterday though . So I if I do come out I probably won't be making any stellar runs (like I ever have before).

I also might have my Autox tires on, if I do, I don't think I'll race, but I'll try and show up. I'll figure something out and post here later today or tomorrow.

Hey Shotwell, when is the debut of the LSD going to be?

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I just talked to Terry this morning. He is in the process of building up my trans and says it should be shipped no later than Monday. My car should be back on the road in a couple of weeks. I won't be racing it right away though...I plan to let everything break in properly first. I've got a feeling that the Centerforce clutch is going to be a bear!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard