Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Toadster,
Since you've done the legwork, would you know if the YOKO AvidV4 would come up with exactly the same size as your AVS Db?
In a few months im gonna be shopping for my EO as well, with stock EO wheels and its good to know that yours dont rub at that size, with this brand, that is .
Best,eugene

How's the new rubber running BTW... you like it??

3463/6535 gone!! 03 ZX5/SVTF pitch black "he is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot loose"
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by devotedad:
Toadster,
Since you've done the legwork, would you know if the YOKO AvidV4 would come up with exactly the same size as your AVS Db?
In a few months im gonna be shopping for my EO as well, with stock EO wheels and its good to know that yours dont rub at that size, with this brand, that is .
Best,eugene

How's the new rubber running BTW... you like it??

from tirerack.com

225/50VR16

AVid V4
Section Width 9"
Tread Width 7.5"
Diameter 24.8"

AVS dB
Section Width 9"
Tread Width 8.3"
Diameter 25"

as you can see the section width is the same, so it should clear the innards on your car too!

i was told by several folks that the Db's are worth the extra bucks over the V4's...

the tires are great!! haven't put them throught the twisties yet, but they have good grip so far and they are EXTREMEMLY quiet!

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Thank you sir!!!
Glad you like it.
Its about 100 bucks total for 4 - difference that is. But like you alluded to, you get what you pay for - and i'm inclined to spend the extra money as well.
Best, eugene

3463/6535 gone!! 03 ZX5/SVTF pitch black "he is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot loose"
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Fmr12B
It says on your signature that you have the koni/eibach setup, is that why you're rubbing in the rear with 225's on 17's or did you go BACK to the stock spring setup up and rubbed with 225's?

Suneil

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard