Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
hey every body long time no type......
Hey Hector, did you find out anything about me paying for the girls to eat at the banquet and stuff? you know it would be ok for them to have a shirt and stuff too you know. I am sending in our registration on the 1st and we need to know ASAP!!!!!! Give me a call on my cell or phil's cell or pm one of us and let us know something quick.

Yeah the kids meals are $9.95 each. Sorry for not getting that to you earlier.

Don't worry about it Hector... we will not be coming. I will leave the ad in my sig though.

I will just leave it at that, I feel enough damage has been done.

Not by you Hector, please don't take it that way. We are cool! Just some issues that a few of us need to work out, thats all.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
hey every body long time no type......
Hey Hector, did you find out anything about me paying for the girls to eat at the banquet and stuff? you know it would be ok for them to have a shirt and stuff too you know. I am sending in our registration on the 1st and we need to know ASAP!!!!!! Give me a call on my cell or phil's cell or pm one of us and let us know something quick.

Yeah the kids meals are $9.95 each. Sorry for not getting that to you earlier.

Don't worry about it Hector... we will not be coming. I will leave the ad in my sig though.

I will just leave it at that, I feel enough damage has been done.

Not by you Hector, please don't take it that way. We are cool! Just some issues that a few of us need to work out, thats all.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Hopefully ya'll can work whatever out, Phil. If you need an ear, give me a hollar. If you don't have my number, PM me and I'll get it to ya. Good luck man, hope it can work out and ya'll can come.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard