Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I may possibly have a company to develop a steering wheel adaptor for our cars. I'm not sure yet what wheels it would work on (momo, sparco, etc). Right now, we just need to see how many people would be interested and how much you would be willing to pay. I may find out next week if it will be made....depending on interest.

cross your fingers.....

1995 Contour Gl Atx w/mods/ - Daily driver 2003 evo - for sale
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Deanjoyce.com is somewhere here, and he found a Focus steering wheel adapter from Sparco a few weeks ago, so he ordered one. I have the SCA adaptor, which was intended for the Focus, but luckily fit the Contour as well. I'm planning on ordering the Sparco adaptor, as it's only 60 bucks retail I believe.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by dion:
Deanjoyce.com is somewhere here, and he found a Focus steering wheel adapter from Sparco a few weeks ago, so he ordered one. I have the SCA adaptor, which was intended for the Focus, but luckily fit the Contour as well. I'm planning on ordering the Sparco adaptor, as it's only 60 bucks retail I believe.

sca adaptor and sparco adaptor? i'm kinda lost on what you are doing. what do i need to order to make a sparco wheel fit?

1995 Contour Gl Atx w/mods/ - Daily driver 2003 evo - for sale
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by slick 95 gl:
Originally posted by dion:

sca adaptor and sparco adaptor? i'm kinda lost on what you are doing. what do i need to order to make a sparco wheel fit?

I already own an SCA MOMO steering wheel adaptor with a MOMO steering wheel. That hub was produced over a year ago, for the Focus, but it happened to fit the Contour. I was going to send the measurements to a person in FLA, but I lost his email. The other person I mentioned, located a Sparco steering wheel adaptor for a Focus, which, in theory, should fit the Contour as well. I'm thinking of purchasing the Sparco steering wheel adaptor for my Contour, because I think that the MOMO and Sparco steering wheels have the same hole pattern.

Last edited by dion; 08/27/02 02:51 AM.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard