Page 99 of 103 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
#421311 06/30/03 10:01 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Mitch = C10

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
#421312 06/30/03 10:41 PM
M
Banned Again
Banned Again
M
I live in California so it would be great if i could swing by and pick it up ! let me know on further info

#421313 07/01/03 12:21 AM
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Okay... I see some confusion.

Yes there WILL BE (future) two different bumbers to choose from. WHEN (future) we post up pictures, you will get to decide THEN and your order WILL BE (future) processed after full payment with shipping.

We are not shipping out any kits right now - I want you guys to understand that yes you will see pix on my car before you actually pay in full or your kit is shipped.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
#421314 07/01/03 01:32 AM
P
Master P
Master P
P
Originally posted by Mitch:
I live in California so it would be great if i could swing by and pick it up ! let me know on further info

You lie like a bad rug.

ftmyer01.fl.comcast.net

Now go away.

#421315 07/01/03 01:38 AM
F
Banned Again
Banned Again
F
Cool , i cant wait

#421316 07/01/03 03:33 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Crofty59:
The kits will start shipping as soon as we receive the money as for shipping you can prepay, but for quotes i need a list of addys and phone numbers to give you a price. If you get teh money in we will send out your kit.

Originally posted by nyceboi:

Yes there WILL BE (future) two different bumbers to choose from. WHEN (future) we post up pictures, you will get to decide THEN and your order WILL BE (future) processed after full payment with shipping.

We are not shipping out any kits right now

My point is you have received some peoples shipping info and we would like to pay you for your work, but we cant! Why? No information, no shipping quote, you ask for something, we deliver it, and get nothing in return. I have no problem waiting longer for the kit to be released. I am not really ready for it yet. Its just that we are getting nothing done in the mean time, cant we atleast pay the man for the work he's done? Once kits are finally ready all you have to do is send them.

I guess my gripe is, you asked for info and nothing has been done with it. Then in a week or two, it will be, hey guys resend me your info and thats how things get mixed up....

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
#421317 07/01/03 05:11 AM
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Sorry about that guys... I never read Crofty's post and I see were the confusion came from.

Okay... I am handling the GB and all KI stuff for CEG. If you are going to make full payment pay me throug paypal @

svt@nyceboicreations.com

If you are using paypal add 3% to your total, regardless of payment type - I have a premier account so I get nailed for recieving funds. In Canada add 3.5%.

I also will accept Money Orders and Cashiers Checks - NO PERSONAL CHECKS - we've had some problems with bounced checks. If you go this route I suggest you send it certified mail for peace of mind. If you don't want to pay extra fees from paypal I suggest going this route.

Once we get a fixed shipping schedule I can get you guys the best deals on shipping - kits will go out on a first paid first out basis regardless of when your deposit was in - I can't wait and hold up people who are ready with the money. If full payments are recieved within the next two weeks by everybody I will not change the order - after that anybody who did not pay will get bumped to the back until they pay.

I have a list from Terry of who has made deposits, this is not for newbies or people trying to get in on this kit last mintue. However - I have 3 spots open that I will give to the first 3 people who PM me with money ready - PAYPAL or MO/Cashiers BY TUESDAY. Yes 3 spots at $650 each. Once I have 3 confirmed there will be no more spots open. DO NOT PAY ME UNLESS I CONFIRM THAT I WILL ACCEPT YOUR PAYMENT.

All payments will be handled through nyceboi creations for kaotic innovations.

For those waiting for pix I will have them shortly (yes I know you've heard it before but for really this time).

#421318 07/01/03 05:13 AM
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
If you've already paid in full you're already taken care of. I will start a list shortly of people in the GB and those that have paid in full.

#421319 07/01/03 05:57 AM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:

My point is you have received some peoples shipping info and we would like to pay you for your work, but we cant! Why? No information, no shipping quote, you ask for something, we deliver it, and get nothing in return. I have no problem waiting longer for the kit to be released. I am not really ready for it yet. Its just that we are getting nothing done in the mean time, cant we atleast pay the man for the work he's done? Once kits are finally ready all you have to do is send them.

I guess my gripe is, you asked for info and nothing has been done with it. Then in a week or two, it will be, hey guys resend me your info and thats how things get mixed up....

i think this argument shows how this post is going round and round...nyce basically stated that no money is to be sent til the kits are ready to ship...some of u jumped the gun, so be it...

now if they were to instruct u to send your money now and u'll get the kit when it ships, then the 'where's the pics?' and 'how can we buy something we cant see?' quesions will still be raised

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
#421320 07/01/03 06:10 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
No, problem came from this:

Originally posted by Crofty59:
The kits will start shipping as soon as we receive the money as for shipping you can prepay, but for quotes i need a list of addys and phone numbers to give you a price. If you get teh money in we will send out your kit.

And then info was given and no response was received. Then this was posted:

Originally posted by nyceboi:
Sorry about that guys... I never read Crofty's post and I see were the confusion came from.

And answered all my questions, problem solved (thanks Nyceboi, PS - Paypal sent)

You see before his post, we had three possible people to send payment to, Kaotic, Hella and Nyceboi. Now are you starting to see where confusion kicks in. I am happy to pay and now wait, atleast I know that once they have completed the kit they can start shipping instead of "oh...btw I need like two more weeks till I get paid to get that kit..." Its common practice on CEG from someone to drop out at the very abslute last minute.

Just trying to help the Kaotic Guys get things completed with as litte chaos as possible

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
Page 99 of 103 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 102 103

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard