Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
wes said last night that the oct. 5th weekend works for him....are we going to plan on that, or....???

blake --former CSVT owner-- MINE: 2002 jeep grand cherokee limited 4x4 - stone white/taupe HERS: 2005 acura TL 5AT non-navi - satin silver/quartz GARAGE ORNAMENT: 1962 chevy C10 fleetside pickup - tan/rust
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by blake:
i'm still in....the 5th works best for me b/c it's an open weekend in auburn's football schedule.... can't you get a substitute sitter there, chris?

I would love to be able to get out of house sitting, but my parents don't want to pay for someone to watch the dogs and cats. UGH! Blake, can you and Wes make it any another weekend, maybe in November? Can you other guys get there in Nov too, or is Oct the best time?

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
P
Master P
Master P
P
October 28 & 29 (Monday and Tuesday) is my Fall break. I could make it then, if folks wanted to ride around the Dragon on Sunday and miss work on Monday instead of Friday. I have this suspicion that I'll have tests on that Friday, and it'd be best for me to take those on time.

Looks like Auburn is at home that weekend, playing on Saturday. Any idea what time, Blake (website doesn't say..)? Could you leave after the game?

I doubt that it snows that early in that area, but it's something to keep in the back of our minds...

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
10/26 is the AU/LSU game - pretty big game; i'm definitely going to that one. i would be back in b'ham regardless that night, so i could prolly drive up sunday morning - i'm leery of committing to a saturday night drive, since that could be a night game and auburn is 2 hours in the wrong direction from the dragon. i can't really afford to take more than a day off work, so.....if it were a sunday/monday-only thing i could probably make then (or really any other weekend, for that matter, except for the nov. 8-10 weekend).

any later in november and i start getting a little leery of the weather....october is probably the better month of the two. 10/19 is AU at florida....i may or may not be going to that one, so i could maybe do it that weekend....but if p. is preparing for exams that might not be so good.

blake --former CSVT owner-- MINE: 2002 jeep grand cherokee limited 4x4 - stone white/taupe HERS: 2005 acura TL 5AT non-navi - satin silver/quartz GARAGE ORNAMENT: 1962 chevy C10 fleetside pickup - tan/rust
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
someone call my name????

The thing from which the work suffers more than from any other evil is not the assertion of falsehood, but the endless and irrepressible repetition of half-truths. ? G.K. Chesterton
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
That Altima better be making an appearence

Whenever you get a date finalized, I'll be there. I'm pretty open on the weekends so it shouldn't be a problem.

The earlier the better though. It can snow pretty early up in the Mountains.

Simon new- '04 Dodge Dakota 4x4. V8, 5spd FOR SALE Black 98 SVT EO (#2119 of 6535)- SOLD! New project-'88 Ranger 302 swap.
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
When did we go last year? Wasn't it in early November? Grady, this time you need to stay and enjoy the warmth and compassion of local authorities.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Got in touch w/ a older CEGer that most of you remember, Brian Fitzhugh, (red WRX now) and
told him about our dragon meet....

Asked him if he wanted to go, but replied saying he will have to watch the 'newborn(s)'.

Thas right, Mr. Goof himself is expecting not one, not two, but TRIPLETS later next month.

Everybody wish him good luck, as giving birth to 3 children is quite a bit more 'risky' than one...

Said we'll need to have a meet at his house sometime in the future and babysit the kids...

-John

'98 4Runner
S
S
Well I might be able to make it if the I can hit the dragon in this!!!:

Thanks for the good words Jon, we'll need all the help we can get.

- Brian

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Good luck with the kids Brian.

Do three baby seats even fit in the back of a WRX?

We need to get together soon.

Simon new- '04 Dodge Dakota 4x4. V8, 5spd FOR SALE Black 98 SVT EO (#2119 of 6535)- SOLD! New project-'88 Ranger 302 swap.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard