Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Damn, You finally have it running right! That is a great feeling to have!!!! Glad to hear. So when are we going to see it in action??? I have a week of vacation that I need to schedual in the next 3/4 weeks. I know I need to get that set so we can plan a KC Trip down to a real strip like HTP! How does that sound? Cool Can't wait to see that setup up again. It looks soo sweet!

Merlin 2000 Z-28 White Star A4 13.91@102mph Sold 89GT,99SVT Contour 172hp/161tq, 94 ZX-6, 90LX 281hp/324lbs
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Venom, glad to see the kit is working properly now. Excellent numbers. I definately want to ride in an SVT w/ NO2 one of these days.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
F
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
F
Derek, you mean N20 right?

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by FLuiDSVT:

I could be wrong, but I thought the chemical equation was one N atom and 2 O atoms... I always thought it was sorta like "extra oxygen" that makes it so much fun. Anyone want to clarify? Now that Chad's brought this to my attention...I feel like an idiot.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
J
J
not like it matters, but i waxed a buddys 95 A4 trans-am (V8) by 2+ car lengths when i was spraying a 70 shot in my 95
was really cool and stuff, cause he was really pissed that he got beat by a 4 door family car

95 SE Champagne Mettalic True Dual exhaust KKM Tru Rev intake H&R Springs/KYB struts Apex-i S-AFC 65mm Throttle Body 17 Ace Spades Window Tint all around RIP 98 SVT silverfrost *nov 4 2001*
F
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Derk2000:

I could be wrong, but I thought the chemical equation was one N atom and 2 O atoms... I always thought it was sorta like "extra oxygen" that makes it so much fun. Anyone want to clarify? Now that Chad's brought this to my attention...I feel like an idiot.

Nope...It is N20...2 Parts Nitrogen 1 Oxygen....NO2 would be a piston melting disaster.

Nitrous is not an "added" fuel or oxygen. Nitrous simply allows the fuel you already have to burn faster and more efficent. I have been reading this book by SA about nitrous. I suggest anyone interested in nitrous read it. I know a lot about the use and install of n2o but learned a lot reading this!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Same book I got.
It is very informatice, what parts I've read anyway.
I'll have to spend more time reading it.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
V
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
so why'd you turn it down???

so it didn't go boom? or blow the welds on your intake? :-P

I didn't really turn it down. I sent the valve back to get it fixed.

Sleeper, my last trip to the track I ran a 14.7 @ 98 mph.

I didn't realize how bad my tire were. I would spin all through 1st and 2nd. I looked at them a coupe day later and found that I had taken strips of rubber off them , all the way to the belts. So I have not drove my car in 3 weeks because of the tires.

2002 Mustang GT H&R, Bilstein, NX, K&N, Bassani, and Prochamber 03 Cobra wheels, Goodyear Eagles: 275 fronts, 315 rears 325HP and 433 ft-lbs at the wheels Old Car: 2000 SVT #463/2150 Best #'s - 268.5HP and 275.8 ft-lbs at the wheels
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Derk2000:

Nope...It is N20...2 Parts Nitrogen 1 Oxygen....NO2 would be a piston melting disaster.

Nitrous is not an "added" fuel or oxygen. Nitrous simply allows the fuel you already have to burn faster and more efficent. I have been reading this book by SA about nitrous. I suggest anyone interested in nitrous read it. I know a lot about the use and install of n2o but learned a lot reading this!

Thanks for the clarification.

B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Originally posted by VenomSVT:
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
so why'd you turn it down???

so it didn't go boom? or blow the welds on your intake? :-P

I didn't really turn it down. I sent the valve back to get it fixed.

Sleeper, my last trip to the track I ran a 14.7 @ 98 mph.

I didn't realize how bad my tire were. I would spin all through 1st and 2nd. I looked at them a coupe day later and found that I had taken strips of rubber off them , all the way to the belts. So I have not drove my car in 3 weeks because of the tires.

Ahhh, now we know why you're down to the cords, LOL.

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard